[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best weapon in Dark Souls 3 and why is it the DragonSlayers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Weaponfu.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Weaponfu.jpg
252 KB, 1920x1080
What is the best weapon in Dark Souls 3 and why is it the DragonSlayers Greataxe?

>Mfw I fucking 3 shotted the princes with the weapon art
>>
Broadsword.
>>
Uchigatana.
>>
>>334849274
im not a faggy anime gaylord so oversized melee weapons larger than a human are a no go
>>
What is that long ass Katana called? I've seen it but don't know the name.

I use the Chaos blade (am happy with it) but wondering if I should change
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>334849408
That's right, you fight with easy mode weapons instead, that'll show em. HAHAHA fucking scrub get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>334849565
How about you stop using katanas and get good you fucking weeb.
>>
>>334849565
The washing pole, the weapon that only faggots use

Seriously get that+grass crest and you are the sole manifestation of what everyone hated in the past games
>>
>>334849742
and the fallen knight set.

tfw 90% of hosts are fallen knight katana fags
>>
>>334849274
How to get? How heavy?
>>
>>334849937
I fucking hate this, I love the fallen knight set and katanas but I refuse to use either as all the fags use them
>>
>>334849314
Played my first playthrough with the Butcher Knife and Dark Sword, on my second I decided to try out the broadsword
This thing is way too powerfull, low stamina cost, decent moveset and range. Sort of feels bad, I'll lose out on damage if I decide to move onto another weapon
>>
>>334849663
show who?
>>
>>334850005
Beat Dragonslayer armour

Weights 20 pounds

Requirements are 40 strength.

At +5 its scaling is C strength, E Dex and D Faith

Shit hits like a truck on a strength/faith build
>>
>>334850005
Trade in a boss soul
>google
>>
>>334850219
Thank you based anon
>>
>>334850010
Insecure little kid, who gives a fuck what some nerds on the internet think? grow some balls and look in the mirror before u call people "fag".
>>
>>334849937
>>334850010
There's barely any good looking armor in the game. Fallen Knight and Mirrah are the best.
>>
>>334849274
I used the longsword until Anor Londo, then I switched it out for the Butcher Knife in my first playthrough, is there a strength weapon that's better than the Butcher Knife? I now started a run as sorcerer and I try to decide on a decent weapon, I wanted to go pure sorcery, but I don't think that will be possible with some of the sanic fast bosses around.
>>
>>334852515
my man just about every armor set looks great except for winged knight
>>
>>334852518
The Great/Flashsword spells are good. Don't know how much damage against bosses though I've only used them in PvP
>>
>>334852812
>winged Knight
Wait we can get that? I missed so many armor sets Jesus.
>>
>>334852812
yes, after the first castle lothric bonfire there's a hidden wall on the second floor of that building where you fight the dual axe winged knight
>>
>>334849314
This

I have literally no desire to use anything else. Feels kinda bad.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.