[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ PvP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini[1].jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini[1].jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
Let's get some PvP with /v/ going.

Go to Settings>Network and and type in 'rage' as the password.
Then go to the arena thing outside the Pontiff bonfire and put down your PvP summon sign.

I'll summon you there and we can have some 1v1 fights. Red and purple phantoms can fight eachother, not just the host. I'm in Yurop so we might have to turn cross region play on.
>>
im in
>>
sounds bretty good
>>
>>334832486
oh fuck i started NG+ last night im no wear near pontif
>>
>>334832318
>practically inviting mound makers to come wreck your aught

kek, let me grab some food and I'll be in. Beware though I'm complete shit in PvP
>>
I'd love to, but I haven't unlocked that area in NG+ yet.
Anyone up for some matches elsewhere? I've just unlocked Road of Sacrifice.
>>
>>334832674
implying that's any different to normie fight clubs
>>
pickle-pee

vs.

pump-a-rum?

who wins?
>>
>>334832318
SL/region?
>>
>>334832674

I've had a lot of success with randoms in the Pontiff arena. Most understand what's going on and join in.
Sometimes someone does attack me and we all gang up on them.
>>
>>334832797
never mind about region im dumb, sl would still be good to know tho
>>
>>334832607
>>334832707

We could do this elsewhere. I picked this area because it's a perfect arena.

>>334832797

level 70.
>>
>>334832827
Nah, randoms are cool with fight clubs most of the time. I get kind of cheesed when I invade Anor Londo only to come across a fight club, but I bite the bullet and join in anyway.
>>
>>334832890
>>334832923

Actually, level doesn't matter for password locked games.
>>
Not that I intend to participate, but it might be worth mentioning which platform you're on. I know the favoured platform here is most likely PC, but there's bound to be people on consoles also. Just to save any confusion.
>>
>>334832923
How about just before Vordt and Dancer? That's very early and spacious.
Even newbies can play along due to the scaling on password matches.
>>
>>334833154

That's fine too.

Also, whoever just joined. You have the animation bug for me.
>>
>>334832758
Pump-a-rum, it's CUTE
>>
>>334833154
i vote for this
>>
>>334833354
yeah same, how long you had the game open for?
>>
>>334833445

A few hours.

And change of plans it seems. Put your summon signs in front of the Vordt fog gate now.
>>
>>334833154
aight, fund it
>>
>>334833538
might want to restart just to make sure, game seems to fuck up with animations after an undetermined amount of hours
>>
Waiting right before Dancer.
>>
>>334834082

I'm not seeing a sign.
Do you have cross region play on?
>>
If we're going to change location we should have another thread. Most people aren't going to look past the OP.
>>
mines down by vordt
>>
>>334833371
shut your whore mouth, pickle pee is best crow
>>
C'mon guys, join up. I don't wanna get my ass kicked my this Yhorm dude all alone.
>>
So far, so good. Seems to be working.
>>
which area are you talking about even
>>
come at me
>>
>>334835019
Lothric Castle.
Just before Dancer.

>>334835049
Rematch m8.
>>
did the host use a dried finger?
>>
>>334835484
>>334835484
>>334835484

NEW THREAD with updated OP

>>334835408

Yes.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.