[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Decide to read some Steam reviews to see if the game is well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hella epic.png (49 KB, 656x686) Image search: [Google]
hella epic.png
49 KB, 656x686
>Decide to read some Steam reviews to see if the game is well recieved by owners
>Get huge and unfunny hella ep*c greentext memes made entirely to gain upvotes
>If it's not a massive cringey greentext it's one of those "11/10 would x again" posts
>People who post them usually have anime avatars and thousands of hours in awful games like CSGO or MOBAs (many times it's the only games they have more than a few dozen hours in)
Is it people from here who do this or what?

Anyway, if you do this, you are a cringe worthy failure and should kill yourself.
>>
Nice blog fagtron
>>
@334828468
How do I use meme arrows
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 300x165
>Meme arrows outside of 4chan
>>
>>334828579
>@
how new r u >.<
>>
I am so tired of those fucking greentext reviews. They're on every game page.

I knew /v/ was a bunch of /b/ tier children.
>>
File: Screenshot (128).png (22 KB, 615x335) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (128).png
22 KB, 615x335
>>334828468
I agree, and they are always at the top of the reviews as well, so some fucking retards actually think it's funny.
>>
The internet has convinced fag lords that everyone is a comedian. It is truely a terrible time to be alive.
>>
This is proof that PCucks are juvenile meme shitposters and no better than the consolefags they claim to be better than.

Can you imagine what a raging PCAutist who actually thought it would be funny to make a greentext story of a game outside of /v/ looks like?
>>
File: Untitled.png (62 KB, 722x694) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
62 KB, 722x694
>The PC "master race"
>>
>>334828935
>>334829416
there's just as much autism in consoles it's just more difficult to find because no one can just type a review up for everyone to see.
don't get me wrong, lots of retards on PC though, most of them come from third world countries and play MOBA garbage.
>>
>>334828468
Ignore anyone who recommends Darthmod or Empire.
>>
>>334828468
Why are there so many steam review threads lately? Did consolebabbies finally discover them and just using it as another ebin shitposting topic?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.