[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they should make left 4 dead 3 a mmo with a whole city to explore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: left4dead3.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
left4dead3.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
they should make left 4 dead 3 a mmo with a whole city to explore
>>
I think that would be a cool mode. 4 people making there way through a city and the safe houses don't bring you into a loading screen. Alot of different ways to go, make most buildings accessible, add a sort of scavenging element to it.
>>
File: 1447455774344.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447455774344.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
>>334820776
>becomes the Division with zombies

>flops
>>
File: Screenshot_97.png (14 KB, 619x65) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_97.png
14 KB, 619x65
>>334820776
They did find codes in that vr thing that relate to a day-night cycle. They probably will end up making some kind of open world zombo survival game.
>>
Didn't we talk about this yesterday?
I'm not sure if it would be possible but it would be entertaining.
>>
as long as it's not like dying light
>>
>>334820776
>well thought out level design
vs
>hurr open world

fuck off retard.
>>
with rpg elements
>>
File: abbey2.jpg (82 KB, 578x676) Image search: [Google]
abbey2.jpg
82 KB, 578x676
MMO sounds terrible.

I hate sandbox games honestly, open worlds are so fucking boring.

I think they should actually have more isolated multi-stage maps like before, but with better diversity this time.

>Island map
>Post-Apocalypse map
>Highschool map
>Snowy Mountains map
>Snow Base map ala the Thing

You know, shit like that.

Also add more variety with the special infected, add a strong/slow "oldschool" zombie mode, and add more characters, with maybe an option to customize characters.

Also improve the lobby system, and add a map creator like old Source games, and everything would be great.
>>
>>334821161
>Alot

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>334824043
>ala

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>334824043
Wow someone without a retarded opinion. I like your ideas anon. Personally I would give the characters actual differences gameplay wise.
>>
>>334824173
>>334824278
The phrase is "disregarded" you fool.
>>
Just make it like the previous games but with unlocks and levels.

The games lack a sense of progression, it's just the same shit over and over again.
>>
>>334824173
>>334824278
Samefag
>>
>>334824043
>add a strong/slow "oldschool" zombie mode

this please.

my squad is so adept with melee weapons, even on expert mode it's a cake walk every time, if you get mobbed, just back into a corner and shove/swing combo and keep moving.

fast zombies too easy after awhile.
>>
The game needs a enginee/sentry class.

Sentries just work in games like these.

Also maybe impliment actual barricading, like Killing Floor, have a welding element that holds doors off longer.
>>
>>334824750
>turrets and barricading
The game is about going forward, not bunking up in a fortress.
>>
>>334824868
At the end of many levels, it's completely about bunking up in a fortress waiting for the helicopter to arrive.

Also there are plenty of moments when you're stalled and have to wait for a boat or door to slowly open, or something dumb, and you're getting swarmed.
>>
>>334820776

They should make this game sp only with 3 bots, to spite the autistic fuckers that still play MP.
>>
>>334820776
I don't think an FPS in general would work as an MMO. There's too many factors involved.
>>
there hasnt been a zombie game made yet where you can fuck the zombies or watch the zombies fuck each other. we all know it happens but its never shown but were not kids anymore?
>>
Are you saying Gaben should make a third game of a franchise?
>>
>>334824173
Oh shit discarded? Are you a moderator?
>>
L4D3 should take place in England

so basically just make a better Killing Floor
>>
they should have more enemy variety instead of having a bunch of one-shot crowd control buttons in the special infected, one boss and then just regular zombies

like I don't play many zombie games but something like dead space would be more fun to fight against

might screw up the multiplayer though but I'd risk it
>>
>>334826032
>This game with guns as a main mechanic should take place somewhere where there are literally no guns anywhere

Killing Floor only worked because it was some futuristic bullshit, whereas L4D isn't and never has been futuristic bullshit.
>>
File: 1414155181586.jpg (98 KB, 550x620) Image search: [Google]
1414155181586.jpg
98 KB, 550x620
>>334820776
>add a sort of scavenging element to it.

The first time i saw images from those games was the player going inside a safe house that was a store and he saw a bunch of grenades, and then he goes inside a weapon shop full of weapons, but no the whole game wans't like this, it was shit.
>>
>>334820776
no

they should add a new cool gimmicky but good mechanic to the game that makes it sequel worthy

making it an mmo open world shiznit is a terrible idea
>>
L4D

Only 2 player split screen
>>
>>334820776
L4D3 will be filled to the brim with microtransactions.
>>
I just want to know how the fourth part will be called. Left 4 Dead 4 or just Left 4 Dead, both sound kind of dumb.
>>
No retard. It should be the same as previous L4D but with stellar mod support. Go play DayZ kiddo
>>
2 player co-op survival horror called Left 2 Die
>>
>>334827264
>implying there will be a 4
>>
>>334825749
Parasite in city, faggot
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.