[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are video games appealing to people who are shy/quiet or introverted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Parents fighting a lot.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Parents fighting a lot.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
I've been referred to as shy/quiet and at times been called an introvert. And it's apparently true (especially being shy).

And I do play video games, so I am wondering if it is true that video games tend to appeal to people who are shy, quiet, and/or introverted.
>>
File: 1439059770107.jpg (130 KB, 982x713) Image search: [Google]
1439059770107.jpg
130 KB, 982x713
i-i'm shy quiet and introverted too
>>
well shy introverted people stay indoors more and video games is one of the most fun things you can do indoors
>>
>>334818842
Who isn't?
Makes it easier to be cute.
>>
>>334818853
What other things do you do indoors anon?
>>
I'm a loud, obnoxious, shameless motherfucker and I love videogames more than anything
>>
>>334819213
Not him but I think edging for a couple of hours with a butt plug in is pretty fun.
>>
They can, but a lot of people seem to forget that a lot of games have a very big social aspect to them as well. MMO's and other multiplayer games can have communities which make them more enjoyable to play and are part of their appeal.
>>
>>334819370
I prefer ordering nice clothes and trying them on.
A good dress can be surprisingly comfy, especially when playing video games.
>>
>>334818760
They're appealing to everybody.
>>
>>334819501
/thread
>>
>>334818760
are you stupid
>>
>>334819501
>>334820452
I asked based on this thread: www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/any-shy-gamers-here-interesting-article-on-shyness-27174183/

And I know they appeal to everyone, but that thread go me thinking.

But then again, it wouldn't help to make this a question of why or how do video games appeal to those types of people just like how Minecraft can be appealing to kids who are autistic.
>>
>>334819370
Nice! Same here. I just bought a vibrator recently, and it feels SO good just to sit back, and let the motion move me in magical ways.
>>
File: Tomoko vidya.jpg (524 KB, 825x1275) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko vidya.jpg
524 KB, 825x1275
I take it that online games that use voice chat are out of the question for you?
>>
>>334818760
Short answer: yes
Long answer: yeah
>>
Video games are a form of escapism from the real world.
>>
File: 8787.jpg (47 KB, 633x476) Image search: [Google]
8787.jpg
47 KB, 633x476
>>334818760
Tell me. What's it like being in a constant haze of stupidity?
>>
yes, ya dingus.

Any activity you do alone attracts people that prefer to be alone

>woah hey, people that go out to clubs are mostly extroverted, COULD IT BE THAT CLUBS ATTRACT OUTGOING AND EXTROVERTED PEOPLE

how old are you?
>>
404'd
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.