[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trade a pale tongue to reallocate your stats or change your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (81 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 240x240
>trade a pale tongue to reallocate your stats or change your appearance
Awesome now I have an incentive to inva-
>can only do this 5 times per NG
What the fuck From? You can already find 3 in the game and they can be farmed off of Darkwraiths, there's no reason for this limit. Way to make invading completely unnecessary in this INVASION COVENANT
>>
I guess I'm the only one who's upset over this
>>
>>334817028
No. 5 times is a good compromise and prevent people to change their build every week to adapt to the new flavor or cheap shit that was the case in DaS 2. It's perfect
>>
File: 1453319455035.jpg (181 KB, 1031x965) Image search: [Google]
1453319455035.jpg
181 KB, 1031x965
>>334817028
>can't change gender
>>
>>334817028
but you can also offer tongues to get the staff that scales with luck :^)
>>
>>334819970
But gimmick builds are fun. And besides, invaders are already largely disadvantaged, offering a reward like this is only fair
>>
This way making new characters is actually viable though.
>>
>>334817028

I hope normies stop playing this game soon and shit up another series.
>>
just savescum.. ?
>>
>>334821020
Can't, game autosaves.
>>
>>334817028
5 is great, i used 3 already to switch around dex and str weapons and that means i have 1 more reroll and a revert before i have to make a new char or go into ng+
>>
>>334819970
>No. 5 times is a good compromise and prevent people to change their build every week to adapt to the new flavor or cheap shit that was the case in DaS 2.

Doesn't ng+ reset it?
Are NG+ players separated from NG players like in 2?
>>
>>334821154
yes you can, just backup your save and revert it
ive been doing that since dark souls 2, on consoles as well
me and a friend actually duped all the fully upgraded boss weapons yesterday through savescuming
>>
>>334821154
even with usb save on ps4?
>>
>>334820743
Invaders always have the lag advantage, they can dodge 95% of all hits, cant be stunlocked and every attack they do hits and breaks the poise of even the fattest armor in the game. Also even a rapier hit kills 50% stamina when blocking.

Invaders sure have it hard.
>>
>>334822079
Really? I'm on PS4 so I don't know how it is on Xbone/PC, but the netcode's been pretty solid so far. I've only had one instance of lag in a multiplayer session out of many
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.