[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hitman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1443820480870.jpg (54 KB, 465x498) Image search: [Google]
1443820480870.jpg
54 KB, 465x498
Been playing the new Hitman game. Enjoying the Paris map, pretty fun sandbox and all, just getting a bit bored. So where the fuck is that first elusive target at? It was supposed to come out last month, now we're one week away from the italy map getting released and they still haven't said shit about it. This is horseshit.

>just episodic release things
>>
Soon
>>
File: 1455918093447.jpg (36 KB, 775x837) Image search: [Google]
1455918093447.jpg
36 KB, 775x837
They'll probably do one the week after Sapienza is released. In the meantime you get a million escalation contracts on the same map and you'll fucking like it.
>>
They forgot about it because Hitman didn't sell well
>>
They delayed it because the servers were unstable for a while there.
We should get some new escalations today, though.
>>
>>334814508
Oh shit, just went to check and it's out.

Only one escalation, but seems like it's the most complex one so far.
>>
>>334814508
>We should get some new escalations today, though.
Wow, thanks IO. Servers have been stable for weeks. Where the fuck is the elusive target at? They cancelled that shit days before it was originally supposed to go up. Fucking horseshit.
>>
>>334814508
It's out, babe.
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if they just never release it and pretend like it was never part of the gameplan. This is the risk you took when you bought episodic shit anon.
>>
File: Panic.jpg (11 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
Panic.jpg
11 KB, 200x291
>>334814774
>mfw mines
>>
>>334815741
Startled the shit out of me, they're barely visible.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.