[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poorfag here. Should I sell pic related along with a handful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: xenoblade-boxart-1-732x1024.png (1 MB, 732x1024) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade-boxart-1-732x1024.png
1 MB, 732x1024
Poorfag here. Should I sell pic related along with a handful of other games for the Wii/Wii-U? Need to get some games for a console I actually use as something other than a paperweight.
>>
File: what the fuck is wrong with you.png (839 KB, 796x447) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is wrong with you.png
839 KB, 796x447
>>334810586
>>
>>334810586
Sell and Homebrew
>>
>>334810586
>being a junkie
>>
If you've already beaten it and don't replay games, sure, why not.
>>
>>334810586
It's a shit game, but due to its rarity the value will only rise. It's a tough call.
>>
>>334810734
Haven't beaten it. Haven't even gotten past the first 30 minutes of the game. But I have lost all desire to play both the Wii and the Wii U.
>>
>>334810861
Well, the other games I have are Bayonetta 2, That Zelda Dynasty Warriors game, The Last Story and I think that's it.
>>
get a mcjob
long term solution
>>
>>334811087
But I think I would rather give a rim job to Chris Farley's desiccated corpse than work at a fast food joint.

>fast food joint
>long term solution
>>
>>334810586
Sell it, buy computer, get Dolphin.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 600x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 600x798
>selling xenoblade chronicles
>>
>>334811781
It's on the new 3DS though
>>
>>334810586
It'll be worth twice as much in 10 years. Jesus OP just lay down the crack pipe and get a job.
>>
>>334811918
Originals will always command a premium among collectors. The endless ports and remakes only give the original that much more cache in the public eye. Earthbound is on VC now but the price for the original hasn't budged from $200.

It's the same reason collectors hate seeing "Player's Choice" copies. It just isn't the original.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.