[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no kirby thread Let's change that. How hyped are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>no kirby thread

Let's change that. How hyped are you for Planet Robobot? I was already hyped as fuck after the reveal trailer but hearing that Meta Knightmare is coming back just amplified my hype.
>>
Pretty much everything OP
>>
File: Image_284.png (174 KB, 726x430) Image search: [Google]
Image_284.png
174 KB, 726x430
>>334784159
>>
>>334785098
Daily reminder that you are supporting past game functions being locked behind collectible toy-walls.
>>
>>334785098
UFO is shit anyway
>>
>>334785250

>im-fucking-plying

Bitch I'm pirating the JPN release and buying an amiiqo.
>>
>>334785250
It's stupid but it won't make me refrain from supporting one of my favorite series of all time. Why is buying the new Kirby because it looks fun supporting locked out content rather then the game itself?What if I just don't buy the amiibo?
>>
File: latest.png (115 KB, 312x386) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
115 KB, 312x386
>>334784159
Daily reminder that Jet is back
>>
A LITTLE OVER 8 DAYS

8 FUCKING DAYS
>>
>>334785098
Not even surprised. Crystal Shards was like 60$ when I bought it and I beat it one day.

The guy in the store wouldn't take it back even when I wouldn't stop crying, he knew.
>>
File: Image188.png (26 KB, 78x105) Image search: [Google]
Image188.png
26 KB, 78x105
>Oh wow, You can unlock Metaknight and Dedede in Canvas Curse!
>Oh WOW, you can unlock Metaknight and Dedede's powers using their Amiibo in Rainbow Curse
>Oh man, You can only get the UFO ability by using the absolutely BRAND NEW Kirby Amiibo!
>Oh boy I cant wait for the new lineup of Kirby Amiibo all based on his copy abilities! I heard you can unlock the Sword ability if you get the Sword Kirby Amiibo!

I don't think I want to be part of this Amiibo phase of Nintendo
>>
>>334786113

It's not a phase. Amiibo have been a resounding success.

Things are going to get worse before they get better, if they ever get better at all.
>>
>>334786226
Better for Nintendo, definately.
Can't wait to unlock James McCloud using the Fox Amiibo in the New FZero!
>>
>>334786357

Better for Nintendo until literally the only fans they have left are the mega-autists that buy Amiibo, and even those have their limits I'm sure.
>>
>tfw favourite powers are to never return
Plasma is objectively the best power.

>also RIP Ghost, Cupid, and Animal
>>
>>334786481
Plasma has been absorbed by Spark.
>>
I'm hyped as fuck
Who /m/ here?
>>
File: fb-400x400.jpg (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fb-400x400.jpg
11 KB, 400x400
>>334786652
Thats great, anon.
And now, lets talk about Amiibo!
>>
>>334786652

Everything I've seen looks fucking fantastic. Can't fucking wait for the 27th/28th.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.