[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PlayStation 4K to Feature a 2,304-SP AMD "Polaris" GPU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1459705953224.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459705953224.gif
2 MB, 200x200
http://archive.is/YXAJk
finally a non shit version, might finally get a ps4 this time
>>
You do know that it won't magically make games run at higher resolutions or framerates? They have to be patched back, and it doesn't make sense for most companies to put some work on a 3 year old game.
>>
>>334782901
the release hd editions and remasters all the time, just look at the last of us
>>
>>334782963
LMAOing if they pretend to sell a new version of TLOU for the PS4K. It's got to be a free patch for the PS4 version.
>>
>>334782778
i forgot the sauce of that gif pls link me the video
>>
>>334783123
you can't really patch outdated hardware, looking forward to a decently powerful console since the og ps4 didn't do it for me
>>
this is the final nail in the coffin for xbone

what's next for the xbox enterprise?
>>
>stating rumours and speculation as fact
Fuck off OP. At least say "could feature" instead of "to feature".

But then you wouldn't get those sweet sweet (You)s, would (You)?
>>
File: IZr5Bow.png (28 KB, 586x157) Image search: [Google]
IZr5Bow.png
28 KB, 586x157
>>334783361
theyre trying to redo windows live 2 on windows 10 and with how quantum break did they dropped the ball hard, they didnt even have a quit button on the menu
>>
>>334783547
K, youre gonna buy one like a the good sonygger you are anyway
>>
>>334782963

Is that why all the ps2 hd releases run at 30fps or less?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.