[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help. My birthday is on Friday and my friend insists on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: division.jpg (49 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
division.jpg
49 KB, 460x215
I need help. My birthday is on Friday and my friend insists on getting me a game. I can choose between bo3 and pic related. Which would you prefer and why?

Tl:dr which is better bo3 or Division
>>
>>334781345
bo3 as in black ops 3? as in call of duty?

bruh
>>
>>334781394
I don't really want it but at least I know how it plays
>>
>>334781345
I find the division to be completely fucking boring and I only hit 6 before I stopped caring.

It sucks too because a friend gifted it to me but I can't bring myself to play it.
>>
>>334781516
just get dark souls 3. it will be different, but you can't go wrong.

i've only heard good things about the division from my friends, who have been playing it since launch.
>>
Bo3 and The Division are two entirely different games

The Division is what I call an 'almost MMO'
You don't have to play with others, but it's gonna be dull.
BO3 is a competitive shooter but I'm assuming you already know about Call of Duty.

Put simply, if you like grinding, Co-op and very punishing PVP, go for the Division however I'd recommend Destiny more if you like MMO's on Console.

Go for BOIII if you prefer the fast, competitive shooter gameplay and rediculous storylines.
>>
>>334781345
Bo3 is worth it just for the zombies famapai
>>
>>334781730
I was considering ds3, but my friend wants to get me a multiplayer shooter type
>>334781976
I used to play vanilla destiny. Would it be worth picking up with the dlc?
>>
>>334782331
I heard that the zombies mode wasn't as good as the others.
>>
>>334782461
From what I heard the default one is just the main mission literally retard but the DLC one is pretty cool.

Hey guys did you guys get the hazmat suit with a pre-order? For some reason my reading code doesn't work and I'm just one if I should go to the trouble of writing to them.
>>
>>334781345
hey its me his brother
i want cod
>>
>>334781345
I know your brother but Black Ops is the safer of choice. It's the same shallow but fun twit shoot again it's always been.
>>
File: Cockatail.jpg (148 KB, 460x426) Image search: [Google]
Cockatail.jpg
148 KB, 460x426
Get BO3, because at least they changed up the formula slightly with the new movement. Plus the Zombies is fucking sweet. But as it should be for any modern AAA game: wait until its cheap and get it with dlc for 30-ish bucks. Division has the same issue as Destiny where its fucking boring but the dlc would make it better.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.