[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never join a 4chan coalition of many thousands to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: images (38).jpg (11 KB, 418x352) Image search: [Google]
images (38).jpg
11 KB, 418x352
>you will never join a 4chan coalition of many thousands to conquer an MMO
>>
For good reason, we can't actually stand each other for extended periods of time.
>>
File: 1451921857337.jpg (250 KB, 869x943) Image search: [Google]
1451921857337.jpg
250 KB, 869x943
>meme spouting retards conquering a game

That would be horrible
>>
>>334776518
I believe that's the entire point

Like those good ol GameSpot votes
>>
90% of 4chan guilds I've been in has been nothing but ERPing/retards sperging out over nothing. Good fucking luck
>>
Every /v/ guild, clan, group, anything is always filled with fucking memes and it's awful. Everyone acts like they're 12 and caps locks is rampant.

It's shit.
>>
>>334776645
But muh goonswarm 2.0
>>
>>334776389
I'll probably be playing ToS with a bunch of people from 4chan when it comes out in 9-10 days
>>
I've joined a handful of 4chan retard guilds

Most can't handle not memeing

and it seems the ones that can, take that shit too seriously and rage like autistic children

There is no "normies" that play games on this board

And that's the sad part, you'd rather play with normies than erp autistic raging neck beards

As a "normie" myself in terms of games I play, i really don't know hwy i come to this shitty place
>>
>>334776969
I just want the gross amounts of spare time, chaos, self-deprication and hostility to be transferred into the body of a warmachine
>>
>>334776389
Something like that requires more than many individual actors working toward the same thing, it requires genuine corporation.

/v/ can storm froums or fuck over some poor sap but anything that need better direction than "do x somehow" is doomed to memes and in-fighting as people realize they are all awful and hate each other.
>>
>>334777329
It's cringe worthy as fuck.
>>
>>334776389
The closest thing to this is Warbros, the /vg/ clan in Warframe that dominated the game for years and spread to other games.

>tfw member
>>
>>334776389
I joined several /vg/ groups and only a select few of them were designed to curb-stomp every other group out there to the point where the entire server hated them and wants them banned immediately, posting constantly on the game community forums requesting GMs to do something.

Those are fun as hell once you get adjusted to the community. Still friends with dudebros even after not playing any more MMOs. So long as you're an autist and willing to work hard you'll fit right in.

Now /v/ groups in general on the other hand are clusterfuck memesters with zero organization, but still is potentially better than most of the people on an MMO server.
>>
i wanted a bunch of bros to come help me take over a server on Ark but no one wanted to play that game or hardcore mode with me.

feels bad
>>
Like you fucks actually don't enjoy memes. You wouldn't be coming here still if you didn't.
>>
>you will never see "Well-coordinated and heavily practiced Reddit team beaten by a rag-tag group of /v/irgins run by a furry tripfag and a BR with 140 ping" again

feels horrible
>>
>>334777938
Elaborate on this story? What game was it?
>>
>>334777875
I don't enjoy them when I'm talking to people that have names.
When it's anonymous and someone says something dumb I forget about it.
When there is a named attached, I always associate them with being a retard. Plus I don't use memes outside of 4chan.
>>
File: nvMAxMwl.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
nvMAxMwl.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
>>334777352
Quality post anon
>>
>>334778037
Tribes Ascend Shazbowl ya newfag
>>
>>334778037
LEAVE
>>
>>334778037
/v/ formed a team of people that had never played Tribes before like 3 hours before a match with reddit and won. The reddit team had been together for weeks and practiced a shitload.
>>
Didn't GamerGate conquer the internet, at least for a brief time? That's more or less what OP wants.
>>
why would you want to play with 4chan anyway

'NoFunAllowed" guild are full of shitters anyway
>>
>>334778083
Your picture fills me with disgust, disgust and hatred.
>>
>>334776389
There used to be /v/ WoW guilds. As you can imagine, all of the core raiders left instantly, while the idiots that were left behind were guild bank thieves and meme-spouting retards in guild chat.
>>
>>334778074
This is the only correct way to use memes. People that meme in real life should just die.
>>
>>334778524
I've played with 4chan a bunch. Though that was around 2008 when /v/ servers existed for TF2. It was alright and I made some good friends.
>>
File: 1456676022799.jpg (326 KB, 3200x2133) Image search: [Google]
1456676022799.jpg
326 KB, 3200x2133
The /tesg/ group was just fine, and full of non-autistic people that you could play games with. I don't know why so many people hate them.
>>
Does it amaze anyone else how big and actually hard to beat /v/ is?

>Rekt devs at their own games multiple times
>Most of the people who actually play games here that arent normie scum are top tier at most games they play
>Have won almost any challenge put to them
>Can ruin games completely for others in an instant
>>
>>334779071
I met some on rocketleague 4v4 while playing with all my friends in the same room. We were winning almost all of our games pretty easily.

Was an extremely hard game. Went in to overtime and we fucking lost
but it was fun still
>>
>join 4chan guild
>it's all memes and erp

JUST
>>
>>334778101
>>334778108
>le ebin >>>/leddit/ newfag mayme
I'm a /g/fag who doesn't play vidya, I visit /v/ maybe once every 6 months
>>334778190
That's really funny, was there any stream?
>>
>>334776587
>not dividing the mass of 4channers into separate infantries and divisions, isolating the ERPers in their own squadron
>>
>>334780404
This desu
>>
File: 1459726253045.png (168 KB, 503x474) Image search: [Google]
1459726253045.png
168 KB, 503x474
>>334776969
>i really don't know hwy i come to this shitty place
Guess what? I don't know why you come here either fucKING NORMIEEEEEEE RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>334776389
i would never want to play a game with any of you fags. most of you haven't had fun since 1996.
>>
I feel you, OP. It would be fun. Lotta people like to hate on /v/ guilds but my best friends came from /v/ guilds so fuck y'all.
>>
>>334782252
Dat me.
>>
I've tried this a few times and 99% of the people are meme spewing shit disturbers
Why do I come here
>>
>join a /vg/ guild wars 2 guild
>they appoint a female as the leader
>drama
>drama
>a competent player took over in a new /vg/ guild
>he left the game when the game gone to shit and appoint an attentionwhore as a leader
>drama
>drama
>drama
>drama
>drama
>>
>>334782678
Sounds like most MMO guilds.
>>
File: Goodnight, Sweet Prince.png (3 MB, 2000x1488) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight, Sweet Prince.png
3 MB, 2000x1488
>>334776389
>tfw Archeage
>tfw Outlanders
I miss you fucks, and the cheeki breekis
>>
>>334782589
It is very simple, forum is not a good place to discuss video game.
>>
File: Warbros Best.jpg (982 KB, 1599x1735) Image search: [Google]
Warbros Best.jpg
982 KB, 1599x1735
4chan's Warframe days were perhaps the finest hour of a community that consisted of people from here.

>Beat all challenges with skill and not numbers when other clans had to recruit outrageous amounts of people to even attempt to complete and they still failed
>Endless butthurt because always victorious
>At some point one of the game devs was a part of the clan

Rip in piss, farmfram.
>>
>>334776389
>TFW /v/illainous vidya DCUO guild

Miss those guys we were literally the number one heroes 5v5 group on the server
>>
>>334777573
[Spoiler]tfw blacklisted[\Spoiler]
>>
File: Wish u were here.jpg (93 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Wish u were here.jpg
93 KB, 750x600
>You and 8 of your friends will never close down a map for a month so the other nation can't grind to the point where GMS have to step in and tell you to stop.
Fuck i miss this game
>>
>>334776389
>4chan user A "EBIN MEME :D"
>4chan user B "Benissssss :D :D"
>XxxMLGPROGAMINGxxX "FUCKING SCRUBS GIT GUD"
>4chan user C sucks 4chan user D's dick

There. That's what the chat log would look like.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.