[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LITERALLY name a single reason /v/ hates this game PROTIP:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
LITERALLY name a single reason /v/ hates this game

PROTIP: You autists can't, it's perfect
>>
it's an MMO
aka autism simulator
>>
Camera is bad
aiming is bad

Tried playing again a few weeks ago and it was really frustrating.
>>
/v/ loves PSO you fucking newfag
>>
grindy as shit
>>
Why is /v/ so shit?
>>
It's the Dreamcast version.
>>
>>334772434
It's not blueburst.
>>
>>334772434
Loved playing it, hated the camera and repetition.
>>
>>334772805
because you're here
>>
>>334772950
But it's shit even without me.
This is the worst board on the site
>>
1. Its not the GameCube version
2. It's too good
3. It makes PSO2 look bad
>>
Because I never played PSO back when it really getting started.
>>
>>334772434
>possibility of some random guy corrupting your save
Game was fun, though.
>>
File: NOL.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
NOL.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>>334772502

>kids these days

It's not an MMO. The first M stands for 'massively.'

It's an online action RPG.
>>
It's inferior to PSU and PSP/2/i. Beyond that, it's still great. PSO2 is weird, in that it does many things better and many things worse simultaneously.
>>
>>334773126
The definition of MMO has been lost to time. Now every F2P instanced game is called an MMO
>>
A lot of games that literally no one on /v/ would have disliked back in 2007 are now hated by newfags who think they're Egoraptor and super smart for explaining why old influential game was "never good to begin with"
>>
So I take it egoraptor talked about PSO?
>>
>>334773126
Indeed.

>>334773241
And this anon is also correct.

Games like Destiny are called an MMO, which is just so wrong to me. I played it, and it's limited to just a few characters at once, only the hub allows more (but so does games like MonHun, and that's not called an MMO).
>>
>>334773535
>>334773691
kek
This.
>>
>>334773159
What does PSO2 do worse?
>>
>>334773159
Psu is pure garbage though.
>>
>>334773804
It's hard to explain because it's been kind of a gradual evolution over the last 10 years, but it's just strayed too far from the original concept I think.

Rather than a defensive dungeon crawling game there is a lot more emphasis on action and dodging now, and the levels are small open areas instead of huge progressions of rooms.

I personally think it's not so bad but a lot of people think it's a disgrace to the name
>>
>>334773804
Not him but they've been making the new content that is locked behind a schedule for a while now. Example: A new quest has been added but you can only do it when SEGA tells you that you can do it, which is bad for most english people who aren't in the JST timezone. All the good items are locked behind those quests as well so it's really dumb.

There's also very long dry periods of no new content or reused content that is done very badly.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.