[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of your video game collection is physical and how much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1460015518352.jpg (689 KB, 870x882) Image search: [Google]
1460015518352.jpg
689 KB, 870x882
How much of your video game collection is physical and how much of it is digitial?

And out of your digital collection, how much it is it pirated/emulated?
>>
Physical or DRM-free wherever possible. I paid good money for a copy. If I want to sell it, I'm damned well going to sell it. If I decide to keep it, I damned well intend to have it forever, not just until some corporate faget decides to turn off their servers.
>>
only faggots dont pirate, fuck off too reddit and choke on gabens cock if you like too
>>
>>334765848

I have around 250 physical copies and 30 digital. Digital games have to be cheap as shit and virtually unavailable as physical to get me to care.
>>
Like 300 physical spanning across 10 platforms and 480 digital

But the majority of the digital is crappy phone quality games that I bought for 10 cents to get trading cards or got for free.

I don't even count emulators as part of my library but another 150 or so in there.
>>
>>334765848
Only physical copy of games i got is Dawn of War: Soulstorm and Lost Planet.
>>
>>334765848
>digital
>collection

implying digital is worth anything
>>
>>334765848
I don't own any physical games except maybe dungeon siege 2 and system shock 2?
I think I also have the collectors edition of civ 4 somewhere.
I don't remember how I ended up with them but I've never purchased a physical game.
>>
File: 1434651426903.jpg (91 KB, 554x825) Image search: [Google]
1434651426903.jpg
91 KB, 554x825
>>334765848
Altogether about 50/50, majority of physical is ps2 games with a smaller collection from last gen. Probably not going to get a console this gen and it'll just be digital(PC) going forward. Only thing I have pirated is F4 to try it out and I'm going to delete it now that this thread reminded me of it.
>>
>>334765848
hey, its that 404 girl, nice
>>
>>334765848
so is no one gonna post comics
>>
>>334765848
Mostly physical. I dont call "digital games" is my collection and only get them when 60% off or more.

>>334769415
This.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.