[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The perfect Survival Open-world game has been made with all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: DayZhit.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DayZhit.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>The perfect Survival Open-world game has been made with all the features you could ever want, amazing graphics and perfect performance

Where does it take place and why?

>Hardmode, No slav shit tier country
>>
>>334755172
>Survival Open-world game
Does that mean it's modern day zombie shit? If not I'd like something like Far Cry Primal but not made by Ubisoft.
>>
Pretty much wurm unlimited with revamped graphics, combat and a few other systems like healing/hutrition.

That's really all I want.
>>
On earth. Seriously if any game came out right now that would allow you to explore and fight over an entire planet would be awesome
>>
i don't care for gun tacticoolness and parts but i'd really like medecine and nutrition to be better thought on survival games
>>
>>334755172
>Slav shit tier

I've actually been there and even though the wages are lower, there's barely any colored people and the people there are genuinely happy with what they have.

Also eastern European terrain is perfect for a milsim game.
>>
Will DelayZ ever be released?
>>
Some northern country for actual seasons and cold being a survivial element
>>
>>334755956
Even if it is they already fucked up big time and missed their window. Then again I guess they made a shitload of money either way with Arma 2 and early access.
>>
File: FOR FREE.jpg (286 KB, 613x606) Image search: [Google]
FOR FREE.jpg
286 KB, 613x606
World War One.
>>
>>334755998
Canada or some northern states in the US
>Great opportunities for different weather and survival focused climate
>Cool nature
>Modern architecture and infrastructure, overgrown and abandoned
>Many widespread rural areas and large cities
>Access to modern weaponry and tools
>>
Northern Ireland, 600AD

I want to be a Pict so bad
>>
a subnautica-like theme would be pretty cool

or feudal china

both would be very colorful alternatives to the drab of eastern europe
>>
>>334755172
Only way I could enjoy a survival game at this point is if
a) it took place in a dense urban area, I don't need dozens of hours running through more fields.
b) there was a goal either through some sort of story or npc's
Also obligatory "fuck dayz", worst fanbase, worst 89 hours of my life.
>>
Pre Colombian Mexico
I'd basically recreate the film Apocalypto, raiding villages, running from manhunters and stabbing the odd jaguar in the head.
>>
>>334757310
Personally I don't see the need to have some kind of goal, if the main gameplay focus is on PvP and the PvP is fun, I'd prefer to just do whatever and kill people.

I dislike how everyone wants dayZ to be some "PvE Adventure" or whatever, give me cool shit, give me tense gameplay and let me kill shitters
>>
File: 1420503121342.jpg (101 KB, 537x537) Image search: [Google]
1420503121342.jpg
101 KB, 537x537
>>334755172
>perfect performance
Good one. The game runs like shit and zombies are glitchy as fuck.
>>
>>334756316

Would be strongly interested in this
>>
>>334757704
Did you even read the post or are you just an illiterate idiot
>>
>>334756620
>US
nah
>>
>>334755172
Australia because giant spiders, cannibals and fellow brit criminals
>>
Mexico, it's got volcanoes, jungle, dessert, beaches, forests, mountains, dangerous fauna.
>>
File: BrazilianArmyTraining.jpg (247 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
BrazilianArmyTraining.jpg
247 KB, 1024x683
>>334759617
Anywhere in South/central america would be cool just for the rainforest
>>
China cities + rice fields
>>
Just give me HellMOO with actual graphics.
I'd die a happy man.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.