[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: cliffyb.jpg (70 KB, 854x959) Image search: [Google]
cliffyb.jpg
70 KB, 854x959
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>334755127
Is Cliff Blezinski becoming Cliffy B-ased again?

He's been an insufferable asshole for years.
>>
>>334755127
The game is boring as fuck,
>>
Firewatch does not interest me at all, but "hipster" is a dumb and useless criticism.
>>
>>334755127
Hipster "culture" is disliking popular things because they're popular, and taking pride when their interests are obscure.

Firewatch has none of that. Camping is pretty popular.
>>
>>334755370
Have you played it? The middle of the game is fucking wild
>>
>>334755610
haven't had a chance to play it yet, I'll be honest I was more just speculating what Cliff Blezinski was saying.
I will probably try the game some time later but I have some things on my plate right now
>>
>>334755127
It's an irrelevant faggot struggling to stay relevant in the industry.
Cliffy B is a fucking loser these days, it's one of the hardest falls from "grace" I've ever witnessed.
>>
File: 1460386595122.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460386595122.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Cliffy B is a GamerGater. That's why he says shit like this.
>>
>>334755458
Fuck up, hipster. Go back to /fa/
>>
I watched lyle mcdouchebag play the whole thing.
I think its problem was that throughout the entire thing they alluded to something sinister or supernatural, then it turns out that just no and theres not even any real character develepoment. He just gets in a heliwopter and leaves.
>>
He's right and I actually like the premise of the game, but naturally it's not going to be for some people. I mean this is the guy that pretty much ushered in the era of bro-shooters. You really think he's interested in hipstershit of any kind?
>>
File: 1454808385794.jpg (77 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
1454808385794.jpg
77 KB, 600x440
>>334755610
If by fucking wild you mean slightly interesting before they pull the rug out from under you and rub your face in shit. Then yes it's fucking insane.
>>
>>334756060
He was anti-gamergate, actually.
>>
cliffy b is a piece of shit dudebro. what else is new?
>>
I'd rather play a walking simulator than many of the games Cliff has worked on since like 2005.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.