[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, this game is a motherfucker right off the bat. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: DARK-SOULS-III_20160324005304.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DARK-SOULS-III_20160324005304.jpg
342 KB, 1920x1080
Holy shit, this game is a motherfucker right off the bat. I'm fresh off a replay of DeS and DaS2 and I was crushing shit in those and now all of a sudden I'm getting my ass whooped harder than I did on my first playthrough of DeS. I can barely get to this guy with 1 estus left and then I get destroyed in one attack. Is this the hardest Souls so far?
>>
>>334753534
bait of the day
>>
well for one theres a shortcut right next to the boss room
>>
>complaining about Casual Souls
They give you bonfires 10 seconds apart and shit gimmicky bosses with massive blind spots and you still complain? I guess for their next game they need to make every boss Pinwheel-tier and put quicksave/quickload on demand, cause I don't see how it could get any more dumbed down than DaS3 already is.
>>
>>334754516
I'm not complaining, I'm glad it's more difficult than DS2, that shit was too easy. Just curious if other veterans find it as difficult.
>>
>>334755016
The bosses aren't but the level design and mobs are far more deadlier.
>>
>>334755016
So far i've only really had trouble with Abyss Walkers, only fought one more boss after that and he was easy. Overall the bosses have been easy but i've heard a lot of new players or those that have only played one other Souls having a really tough time, I think if they made the bosses anymore difficult they would be impossible for new players, I mean people were complaining about the very first boss which I got hit once from. The gap between vets and new players is really wide now.
>>
>>334755016
>I'm not complaining, I'm glad it's more difficult than DS2
It's not. DS2 is the only remotely difficult souls game, especially with the DLC. This game on the other hand is about as casualized and dumbed down you could make it while still making it a souls game. It's a slap in the face to all the veteran players if anything.
>>334755579
>The bosses aren't but the level design and mobs are far more deadlier.
>so many bonfires per zone they barely fit on the travel screen
>deadly level design
sweet jesus
>>
>>334753534
Abyss Watchers have been the only boss I've had to attempt more than 3 - 5 times. They took my fucking lunch money.

Now I'm on Aldrich and they're still the boss and I hated the most.
>>
File: mildred.jpg (109 KB, 451x600) Image search: [Google]
mildred.jpg
109 KB, 451x600
So can I get maneater mildred's headpiece in this game?
>>
>>334753534
The first boss was harder than that guy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.