[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: elite beat.jpg (3 MB, 3260x1370) Image search: [Google]
elite beat.jpg
3 MB, 3260x1370
What went wrong?
>>
It's a rythem game that focuses too much on previous knowledge of the level rather than the song
>>
absolutely nothing op, im having a blast, you guys shouls stop beign contrarian assholes and play vidoegames for
>>
>>334728769
The massive compression of songs
>ywn be an elite beat agent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXZGzhsS-5I
>>
>>334728921
>Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
File: Stroke.png (1 MB, 1289x3049) Image search: [Google]
Stroke.png
1 MB, 1289x3049
>>334729146
Nah, it's more like this

>>334728897
You're probably right. This is especially true of osu! Whether you can beat people mostly depends on who has played the song more times.
>>
>no sequel
>fantastic ratings across the board
>not a hard concept to grasp for norms and casuals

What really did go wrong, bros?
>>
>>334729378
What is Divas?
>>
They didn't make more. Ouendan 2 doesn't count because it's too japanese to bring to america
>>
>>334729378
probably licensing

and hey maybe it's best that the series only got the three games and ended, look at what osu turned into
>>
>>334729678
Divas is piss easy compared to Ouendan 2's cheerleaders. Try Insane+Hidden+Mirror on O2 and tell me Divas is hard.
Also this franchise should go mobile at least if they aren't going to do anything with it and just copy Im@s Starlight Stage without energy.
>>
>>334730701
>>334729678
I recall having a harder time with regular Hard difficulty than cheerleader/Diva, mostly because on Hard the beats stay on screen longer and it can make the order to hit them confusing. Diva is supposed to be harder since the beats appear right before you have to hit them, but it actually keeps the screen less cluttered.

Hidden on Ouendan 2 is bullshit memorization though. At least it's something to do after you've already mastered the songs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.