[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/aALUh8SxNUg?t=46 What the fuck is up with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
https://youtu.be/aALUh8SxNUg?t=46

What the fuck is up with the lip sync and why the fuck does Adam look like a wax doll?

Also, genral Deus Ex discussion thread.
>>
For me the problem is the graphics in the trailers are already outdated
I know human revo wasn't impressive either but I would feel more immersed if they updated that shiz
>>
>>334724438
Human Revolutions graphics were very impressive for a 2011 game. Played the game on max with sweetfx shaders, looks amazing.
>>
>>334725418
The models and speech animations were very sub par though. Looks to be the same here.
>>
>>334724438
I thought you were fucking around but damn. You're 100% right. I don't care because it means that it will probably run in my shit PC (waiting for polaris). But those graphics are not what you call impressive. Hopefully it means more open spaces, more characters rendered, etc.
Acting, graphics, sound design, art direction and gameplay. Everything looks like HR 1.5. That's good enough for me but not 60 bucks good enough.
>>
I honestly don't care how shit the graphics look as long as the story is good and the game allows for several different styles of play, unlike the previous game that encouraged general stealth above all else.
>>
File: DXHRDC_2016_03_18_19_17_06_507.jpg (742 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DXHRDC_2016_03_18_19_17_06_507.jpg
742 KB, 1920x1080
The hand gestures.

They're all the same. Like they're trying to tell you a secret while playing patty cake at the same time.
>>
>>334723446
I can't bring myself to finish this game. I get to China, do the club mission, get bored, and never pick the game back up.

This has happened 3 times. Something about the story, pace, and the stupid boss fights just turned me off. That and it kept selling itself as "do the quests the way you want! It's totally open!" and I felt pigeon holed into certain playstyles at certain parts.

Too bad. I really enjoyed the first game.
>>
File: 1458628683374.png (313 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
1458628683374.png
313 KB, 500x688
>>334725418
>Human Revolutions graphics were very impressive for a 2011 game
>>
>>334725418
Yeah, with mods. Looked terrible, even for a 2011 game.
>>
>>334723446
The lip sync is a result of the cinematics being done by Square-Enix I think. So good luck with accuracy there.
I take it that's why Adam was often of few words in cutscenes and usually had something obscuring his mouth like a cellphone, his hand or whatever.
>>
>>334726569
Whoops, that was for HR, I'm not sure about MD. Probably the same though.
>>
>>334726517
Same. I got bores at the club mission and stopped the first time. It definitely picks up after that though. Just get that first story mission done and you'll care again.
>>
>>334726670
>the club mission
which one?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.