[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game makes you heal in real time from your actual damage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hug man.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hug man.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>game makes you heal in real time from your actual damage

There actually a game to ever try implementing this?
>>
>>334722830
Plenty of games especially multiplayer ones that have no way to heal in game at all. That's essentially the same.
>>
No because it's a shit idea. Truly there is nothing more exciting than putting down a game for months because you got ambushed and nearly died.
>>
>Jump from a medium distance
>Get fall damage
>Break ankle
>Can't play the game for the next 2 months

Sounds like fun
>>
>>334722830
Probably someone tried. The game was probably shit. Escape from tarkov is trying to do something more realistic with stints and/or casts for broken bones. Bandages and anti biotics to prevent infections. I think they're modeling all sorts of damage. Concussions as well.

But I think they're having some issues getting all this shit to work.
>>
>>334722830
>Game doesn't give you hug man.
>>
File: 1390430950980.png (246 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1390430950980.png
246 KB, 354x367
>get shot
>die
>cant play the game ever again
>>
File: hah.gif (80 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
hah.gif
80 KB, 140x140
>>334724175
>You have been banned from the game
>Reason: you died
>>
>>334724175
Holy shit this would be a hilarious concept.
>>
GIMME
>>
>>334724802
A
>>
>>334722830
>>334722830

Farcry 2

>Health bar is an overall amalgamation of just how combat functional your character is
>Removing a piece of wire shrapnel hand restores dexterity to your hand
>Stemming the bleeding eliminates a vector of infection, or attrition based blood loss resulting in overall reduced combat effectiveness
>Health bar restores 45%
>>
>>334724404

There's actually a mmo game with this concept.

I read ana rticle about it a long time ago,

I forgot the name.
>>
>>334724404
I thought there was some game that was being viraled a while back where you couldn't play the game again if you died.
>>
>>334726220
HUG
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.