[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hax$ is retiring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: CFFmb8TUMAAJ7Kq[1].jpg (106 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CFFmb8TUMAAJ7Kq[1].jpg
106 KB, 600x800
hax$ is retiring again. Apparently his hand problem doesn't have a fix because the doctors don't know whats wrong with it

ssbmhax.blogspot
>>
who? Is it cancer?
>>
>>334720484
>eceleb cancer

Literally NOBODY CARES. Fuck off
>>
File: Capture.png (64 KB, 625x541) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
64 KB, 625x541
Duck is going to Summit!
>>
>>334720484
There is no Pepe that can show how sad I am right now.
>>
File: mars.jpg (67 KB, 624x612) Image search: [Google]
mars.jpg
67 KB, 624x612
>finally gets to return to majors
>beats mango, gets a dope fox ditto with him in losers
>might have to permanently retire

at least he's actually seeing a doctor.
>>
File: pepedible.jpg (65 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
pepedible.jpg
65 KB, 720x960
>tfw hax$ has had these problems almost 2 years, and still took a set off mang0 at pound
>he would probably be up there with leffen, knocking on the door of the top 5, if not for his hand problems
shame to see such wasted potential. Poor guy.
>>
>>334720984
melee plyer. played melee too hard and fucked his hands for life
>>
File: sad @ desktop.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
sad @ desktop.png
10 KB, 429x410
>I guess this means I'm retired again. I'll be honest at this point, there's a chance I never make a full return. My left hand feels ruined beyond belief. In the past few months I tried my best to rest a lot so that I could attend a few tournaments but it eventually caught up to me. I wouldn't be surprised if I need a prosthesis or something to play full-time again, because actual bones feel injured. That being said, if there's a fix out there I'll do it. Smash aside, my hand is in constant pain even when I perform everyday tasks. I just hope I can get to the bottom of this soon. Please don't hesitate to message me about having your set critiqued.

>yfw
>>
>>334721903
Does Leffen even play Melee anymore? I never see him at tournaments nowadays.
>>
>>334722048
truly the darkest future for melee. Even thought he dropped Falcon I love the shit outta hax.

>>334722234
he's deported. Visa issues mean he can't compete in the states for now
>>
>>334722234
Pretty serious visa issues, to the point where Red Bull and TSM haven't been able to sort it out. Also a shame. He still goes to European tourneys like Beast 6
>>
>>334721575
>>
>>334722234
He's always getting denied entry into the US for some reason or another. Of course that means he dominates only in Europe, then talks shit for shutting down mostly nobodies while Armada, Hbox, and Mango dominate the rest of the world
>>
>>334721376
BEST TIMELINE
>>
>>334722392
yeah and he'll be at eglx in less than 2 weeks
>>
>no Hax$ at Summit
>no Hax$/SW team at Summit
>Hax is gonna be gone possibly forever again

god damn it
>>
File: HugsSamusW.jpg (10 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
HugsSamusW.jpg
10 KB, 265x265
>mfw all the godly Samuses are now there except hugs
>>
melee just got much less entertaining
>>
Why do you guys insist on shitting up this board with your eceleb bullshit. All the other big "esports" had a tournament yesterday but do you see them posting about it here? No

Fuck off back to >>>/vg/ smashfags
>>
File: 1454011622907s.gif (206 KB, 335x469) Image search: [Google]
1454011622907s.gif
206 KB, 335x469
>Flash forward at the Summit
>During god-couch we got a Skype call with Hax
>Very emotional, many cry
>Hax is found dead at his house days after the Summit ends
>>
What's with Fox mains getting hand problems? I remember M2K saying something about his hands mostly hurting while playing Fox.
>>
>>334723308
but that place is trip fag circle jerk
>>
>>334723383
fox tech skill is too much for mortal hands
>>
>>334723383
fox easily requires the most APM.

and keep in mind m2k's fox is outdated in the meta and slow as fuck compared to other top foxes. but still you have to be ridiculously precise to use him.
>>
>>334723383
The high apm really seems to kill hands
>>
>>334723383
Fox mains press a lot of buttons. In stressful situations, this can lead to strain, which makes you susceptible to injury. M2K was a Fox main for a long time, so it doesn't surprise me that his hands were catching up to him.
>>
File: 1446561836111.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446561836111.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Hax...
>>
Holy shit there are some people out there killing their hands to play these garbage games "competitively"
This is sad
>>
>>334723383
We mere mortals should not try Fox.
>>
Playing party games to permanent hand injury. Literally retarded. I'm actually getting mad at how fucking stupid this is.
>>
>>334725417
You have autism.
>>
>>334725417
cool brah
>>
>>334725417

I would probably do it all over again if he had the choice.

That's what it means accept your life decisions.
>>
>>334725486
yeah I do, but at least I know to stop playing video games when it starts fucking up day to day activities. This dumbass needs to be gassed.
>>
>>334723396
Exactly, you'll fit right in with your e-celeb circlejerk
>>
>>334725773

Fair point.

I have hand problems too from Melee. The type of pain insists urgent attention, so I don't know why he thought it was preferable to truck on ahead. That is Smash Bros documentary tier.
>>
>>334726320

*had
>>
>>334723383
>>334723584
>>334723495
>>334723589
>>334723627
>>334724792

Falco main here, I know it's not fox level of spacie but it's still high up on apm up here.

What should we do to prevent our hand from dieng from trying to ride the flamebird

I already cut my play session with little break and do some minor handstretches

Do you guys think that a work on the wrist and the grip like powerlifter do could be beneficial to the hand ?

What do the professional musician do ?
>>
>>334721315

Who care about your faggot opinion ? You litteraly are an inferior version of hax, you play videogame but makes nothing out of it except making your momy cry

Hax has mastered this game at a level you won't ever master any game

I hope hax will come back melee will never be the same again.

This guy was scheduled to the top. If only he had picked fox earlier
>>
>>334723040
>godly Samuses
>esam
lmao
>>
>>334727970
>What do the professional musician do ?

Reduce the volume of hours of practice, increase the quality of practice time.

Also there are a number of hand stretches you should do, one is where you clasp your hands together like a volleyball bump and rotate clockwise for 10 secs then counter clockwise; the other is where you turn your hands heel up (fingers down) pressed against a wall (as if you were doing a handstand but reversed) to stretch the tendons (hurts a little, don't over do it) for 30 seconds

If you have nerve pain / numbness, take an NSAID to reduce inflammation and stop doing everything for a week, including jacking (get a vibrator / cockring).

If you have arthritis / loss of cartilage, there may not be much you can do other than take a steroid to suppress the immune response destroying your shit
>>
People have known that melee kills your hands for years. Anyone who continues to play at a high level after learning that is a retard.

He did this to himself
>>
>>334728808

Thanks mate

> including jacking (get a vibrator / cockring).

Oh i don't fap anymore, bad for competitive spirit and for life in general

Wouldn't gain more muscle in your forearm help ? Usually strong people are less inclined to tendons injuries since they let all the work rest on the muscle and not the tendon

I know that hand and wrist dont have any muscle on them but wouldn't incrising the power of your forearm help ?

Also is it better to play with loose hand ? He seemed to say that his most traumatic event was when he held tight the controller
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.