[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing Dark Souls 1 for the first time. Who the fuck thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Image.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
Playing Dark Souls 1 for the first time. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? I've died more times to these assholes than any boss.
>>
just run straight up to the right one and get a parry

you can parry right?
>>
did they fix online yet?
>>
>>334720307
Roll roll attack
>>
>>334720579
this is a cool meme, i like it.
>>
>>334720307
Wow Wtf op just sprint till you get to the niggas then walk up to the right one until he takes his sword out. Stop walking. He will jump his gay ads off the ledge. At this point you can take care of the other one or proceed to the bonfire. But seriously those arrows ain't shit if you just sprint.
>>
i see a lot people playing das for the first time. it's a good thing.
>>
>>334720307
I think that's the point where the level designer understood that people where running instead of fighting enemies and made a section where you have to calm down and think about a strategy

even if some people manage to just roll and have the knight fall down, I take the time to go left, stay behind the pillar where the right knight can't hit me, defeat the left knight, and then go back to the right and parry him to death
>>
>>334720474
Or just run to the guy on the right, get him to pull his sword, and take a few steps back. He typically walks off the ledge on his own.

This part fucked me hard my first time but after figuring that out I felt fairly bad.
>>
File: archerfag.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
archerfag.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>334720307
:^)
>>
>>334720307
Just run up and get close to the right one, he'll probably commit suicide by falling off on his own
>>
>>334720307
>Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Actually it was Hidetaka Miyazaki the games director.

What a guy.
>>
>>334721598

GG
no
RE
>>
>>334721598
I expected him to take an arrow in his back and die
>>
Geez OP turn your brightness up i cant see shit, anor londo is not supposed to be that dark. No wonder you're dying so much.
>>
>>334720307
>played DaS1 for first time about 3 or 4 months ago
>constantly high, not a student/leftist/whatever though, just a depressed, retired professional aoe2 player in his 30s
>absolutely suck at controller-played games like soul reaver, mario 64 or those fance new games like darksiders
>10+ tries for taurus demon solo, wish I was kidding
>20+ tries for bell gargoyles solo, wish I was kidding even more
>get to anor londo
>literally make this part on first try but get killed at bonfire
>redo part, make it again after first try

this part is only surprising the first time, but even if you just ignore them and run straight up you will not get once. up, right, knight kills himself by falling off, bonfire. tried it several times and it never differs fo me. didn't roll once.
>>
>>334722161
the way you desperately have to justify your weed habit makes you sound very american.
>>
post yfw when he returns in DS3
>>
>>334722385
The way you try to constantly pin someone as an American in an unrelated discussion makes you sound like a faggot.
>>
>>334722385
austrian actually
wish that was the only thing I'm insecure about
>>
>>334720307
>beat O&S on my second try
>no one believes me
>/v/ tells me I'm lying
You guys have such tunnel vision I swear to god.
>watch my bro lose to O&S for over 8 hours
Just look at two things at once, it's not that hard. You're not a raptor I promise you can do it!
>>
>>334722076
You're supposed to make the fire visible and the dragon invisible, pham.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.