[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ suddenly hates Deeblo Two What happened? http://ho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>/v/ suddenly hates Deeblo Two

What happened?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/kau/cas/5535030889.html
>>
Diablo? I never really played it. I had a friend that loved it, but that's all I heard about it.
>>
Act 1 is just so much better than all the other acts.
>>
File: 1341710853301.jpg (50 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1341710853301.jpg
50 KB, 500x667
>>334715867

>you will never have a cute twink friend to jack off and play vidya with
>>
File: 1437126287285.jpg (54 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1437126287285.jpg
54 KB, 704x528
>>334715867
>hiv/hsv/hpv : maybe
>>
upvoted for visibility
>>
>>334715867
I bet that monitor smells terrible.
>>
It's good,but overhyped and aged like shit.

Also expansion pack killed the 'It's a hard game!' meme.
>>
I recently tried playing it for the first time. The first area, which takes an hour or so, is literally just a giant open field with almost nothing of value to find despite mapping out every inch of it. There are some caves for things NPCs ask you to do that I'm counting in there but they're pretty mediocre.

I don't know, just didn't hook me. Then again I've never been a fan of diablo style games.
>>
is this the same killer7 guy? if so he actually posts on /v/.
>>
>>334723709
How did it age like shit?

It has some of the best spritework out there considering the sheer quantity and quality of it all.
>>
File: 1442865902877.jpg (70 KB, 550x552) Image search: [Google]
1442865902877.jpg
70 KB, 550x552
Oh jeepers.
>>
>>334717894
Blizzard North said Act 1 was more polished than any other acts because it was used for demos and shows.
>>
whoosh
>>
Diablo and its derivatives are just so boring, barely above point and click adventures and VNs to be frank with you.
>>
>>334718038
Only if you're a bear and/or cuddly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.