[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Now that the dust has settled is it good?
>>
Good game, mind blowingly terrible translation.
>>
Its ok.
Honestly surprised the digimon series is still alive
>>
>>334699714
I thought I was playing a fan translation at points
>>
All the jaggies on Kyoko's delicious body are so distracting.
>>
No.
>>
Yes. Its just a decent monster collecting rpg. By that its solid enough to be fun.
Sequel when.
>>
It's not terrible but it's not good.
>>
I bought this a month ago, and I still haven't gotten around to playing it.
>>
File: IMG_20160418_090004.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160418_090004.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Just beat crusadermon in chap 18

Holy fuck that was some bullshit that the battle restarted halfway because I was using character shift to make her vaccine so I can use datamons, Rosemon BM, Sakuyamon, and Plesiomon to fight her easily. After that restart, the bug went away and I almost got completely fucked until I reapplied the bug and went back on a crippled offensive that wasn't going to last. But when I was on my last legs, I was able to get lillithmon out and luckily have her alive to finish her off.

Based. Fucking Lillithmon.
>>
More like Cyber Sluts
>>
>>334703784
Ami is pure.
>>
>>334702356
>low 80s
>50s
If this was on hard which it sounds like it was, no wonder why you're getting fucked.
>>
>>334699591
It's ok. Kind of a bare bones, but inoffensive JRPG. The only thing I hate is having to deDigivolve in order to increase the max level to Digivolve a mon further because that's just blatant busy work/padding. If I had less games to play/things to do, I'd definitely try to play it more
>>
>>334699591
>Digimon
Nah
>>
>>334699591
Great game
Great sluts
Can't wait for the sequel
>>
>>334705837
lol
>>
>>334701064
Next Order has been confirmed for chinese localization.
Totally different genre though, more akin to the first DW and Re:Digitize.
Screens looks good so far.
I can only hope for an asian english localization as well.
>>
File: nanimon.png (296 KB, 923x865) Image search: [Google]
nanimon.png
296 KB, 923x865
I just started this yesterday, put 10 hours into it and got to Chapter 4. It's pretty good, and has scratched my JRPG itch like no other recent game has.
I wasn't really into Digimon as a kid outside of owning a D3 digivice, so some of these Digimon designs are surprising me with how ridiculous they are. I like it.
>>
>>334706853
So new order will actually be in the digital world and not japan like some TWEWY ripoff?
>>
>>334699591
Did the vita version get a physical release in the west? Can only find ps4 copies
>>
how's the music in this? Is it comparable to the Digimon World soundtracks? Those were godlike.
>>
>>334699591
Hopin' for a sale in golden week. C'mon bamco don't let me down.
>>
>>334699591
Decent, I'd give it a maybe slightly generous 7/10 mainly because it starts SOOO slowly. Has been filling my needs for a Shin Megami Tensei type game to play. Mix in a bit of Pokemon, a little Persona and cheers, you have Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth.
>>
File: You tell me.jpg (111 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
You tell me.jpg
111 KB, 960x544
It was awful, but I couldn't stop filling out the field guide.
>>
I burned out on it. But yeah it's fun.
>>
Haven't bought it yet. I'm playing through uncharted, then tales of hearts r and then trail of cold steel.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.