[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These two games make everything released these days looked like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: truth.png (1 MB, 1444x940) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
1 MB, 1444x940
These two games make everything released these days looked like shit. The little touches and secrets, the ambitious storylines, the enjoyable core gameplay, the boss fights, the distinctive atmospheres: All of today's big budget games look like soulless shit in comparison.
>>
1 was better than 2
>>
File: MetalGear.jpg (404 KB, 1586x1124) Image search: [Google]
MetalGear.jpg
404 KB, 1586x1124
>>334695224
everything is better than 2

except for 4
>>
I remember me and my friends hated 2 when it came out
3 was great tho, but 1 is still my favourite
haven't played the others, how do they compare?
>>
I only played Snake eater as a kid, and it was sweet
Is Sons of Liberty really good?

I already have the HD pack, i just haven't started any of the games

Are there other games that walk the line between feeling realistic, yet not being realistic at all as well as this?
>>
>>334695460
>Is Sons of Liberty really good?

not really but the fanbase thinks it's the deepest thing ever.

and anything significant gets rectoned in MGS4
>>
File: fixed.png (817 KB, 647x940) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
817 KB, 647x940
This game makes everything released these days look like shit. The little touches and secrets, the ambitious storyline, the enjoyable core gameplay, the boss fights, the distinctive atmosphere: All of today's big budget games look like soulless shit in comparison.
>>
>>334695336
Why do you post this bait image so often? Fucking off yourself already.
>>
>>334695621
>the ambitious storyline,
that fell flat on it's face

>the enjoyable core gameplay,
wasted on a shitty location

>the boss fights
all lame as fuck or forced to use a shitty gimmick (can only use the Katana and it's shit controls against Solidus)
>>
Funny you say that, because MGS 2 was souless as fuck.
Big Shell was the most boring environment out of any of the Metal Gear games, the story, while thought out very well, was really badly executed. Terrible boss fights everywhere.
>>
>>334695743
Bwaahahaha, just go watch Big Bang or some other subpar bullshit, you cretin.
>>
>>334695898
tried watching it, could not get into it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.