[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Substories don't carry over to Premium Adventure >You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Yakuza5.jpg (31 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza5.jpg
31 KB, 256x256
>Substories don't carry over to Premium Adventure
>You can't make clear data in Premium Adventure

Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>334691184
Oh shit, I've opened lockers with Haruka.
Am I fucked for completion?
>>
>>334691263
No, you can open the rest with Akiyama

But she is unavailable in the last chapter. Not even for real story reasons just "she is practicing"

Fucking stupid
>>
Saejima best character with best chapters and side stories, in both 4 and 5.
>>
>Not completing all side quests in your first run
>>
>>334691576
But I've already collected a few Kamiyama items with Haruka.
Can I still take her items in Premium?
Fuck I still needed to complete her last training too. Why the fuck is she not available in the last chapter?
>>
>>334692161
But Jo Amon is hard because I suck at parrying
>>
Should have renamed the game to "Haruka fucks up everything for everyone"

She even tried to sell out Majima
>>
>>334692327
Jo Amon is complete bullshit even if you're good at parrying. Just carry as many Staminan as you can.
>>
>>334691184
>Substories don't carry over to Premium Adventure
Yes they do?
The only thing i had to do again in Premium Adventure was Haruka's side story
>>
>>334692327
Reversals don't work, ground him with the hit reversal heat, quickly force stand him then 4 squares, triangle and circle.
>>
>>334692131
His story was stupid and meaningless, but he has good fighting gameplay and hunting was fun
>>
>>334692678
Komaki Parry works like a charm and it's easy as fuck to perform if you're some distance since he'll always immediatly attack after running to you so you can get the timing, after he's stunned just circle around his back, 4 Square + Circle and heat stomp on his face
>>
>>334692717
Well it is a soap drama story with romanticized character in impossible situations and developments.
>>
Why was everyone bowing to Akiyama?

He didn't do shit
>>
File: 1460970180614.png (4 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460970180614.png
4 KB, 500x500
>The fight at the batting center told me everything. You are too weak so I threw you out of the Tojo clan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.