[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>COME WITH US, CORRIN. WE'RE YOUR REAL FAMILY. YOUR BIRTHRIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>COME WITH US, CORRIN. WE'RE YOUR REAL FAMILY. YOUR BIRTHRIGHT IS TO FIGHT WITH US

>OH LOL JK YOU'RE NOT OUR REAL SIBLING AFTER ALL, I WAS JUST PRETENDING XDD
>>
File: 3092457980.jpg (103 KB, 812x549) Image search: [Google]
3092457980.jpg
103 KB, 812x549
ALL AVAILABLE UNITS

REQUESTING IMMEDIATE BACKUP
>>
When did Fire Emblem turn into anime?
>>
>>334685435
FE1
>>
File: zDdmcYP.png (136 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
zDdmcYP.png
136 KB, 384x288
>Hoshido
>>
>>334683656
What annoyed me is that while none of the other family members knew about it, Ryoma did and he still tried to emotionally blackmail you into joining Hoshido over it.

Still not as annoying as the sole purpose of Revelation seeming to be to set you up with your actual cousin.
>>
>Hoshido is set up as the peace loving nation
>The fuckers try to kill you at every chance they get
>Nohrian siblings mostly just try to take you back home
>>
So how come Takumi is the only one with white hair?
>>
>>334686186
Mikoto was a slut.
>>
Why does japan do this?

Just seems utterly pointless setting up the shock value of incest and then just shitting all over it.
It would be like having a scary game where you eventually find out its just a fluffy teddy bear chasing you the whole time.
>>
>>334685763
Everything but parent child is fair game as far as the gene pool is concerned for first generation children, why does that bother you?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.