[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that you never got to play the multiplayer aspect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: KingdomHeartsCoMCover_.jpg (52 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
KingdomHeartsCoMCover_.jpg
52 KB, 256x256
ITT: Games that you never got to play the multiplayer aspect of.

What game was it, /v/?
>>
fft: wotl

seemed cool too
>>
>>334678785

the battle network games
>>
>>334678785
Armored Core 5
>>334679164
Also this
>>
Sonic Advance 3. I'll never know if it's any good
>>
>Guys, we gotta play this game together! Co-op Final Fantasy and just look at these characters and listen to this music!
>Oh.
>We need 4 gameboy advances total, batteries for all of them or chargers, and 4 gameboy advance link cables.
>Yeah, fuck that, it probably sucks anyway.

Did multiplayer in this game suck? Did I miss out?
>>
>>334679401
Yeah you missed out.
>>
Never even knew Chain of Memories had multiplayer
Mega Man Battle Network games
The Last Story
Chrono Trigger DS
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
>>
File: 1453174395262.jpg (75 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1453174395262.jpg
75 KB, 604x453
>>334679471

fuck
>>
>only kid in my countryside town of brasil eith enough money to get into vydia
>misses out literally every single multiplayer aspect of every game.

Life was pain before the internet.
>>
>Have 3 friends with Zelda 4 swords
>4th friend with GBA and the only link cable says zelda is for gays
>won't even let us use the link cable
>won't even have a 4th person
>dad wouldn't buy me a link cable
Really fucking sad.
>>
Ratchet & Clank
>>
>>334678785
Wait, this shit had multiplayer?
>>
>>334679975

If it serves for anything, that game was pretty boring.

Or maybe its just me. I dont like playing games with people around me.
>>
>>334679401
I'm afraid it was fantastic anon
>>
>>334679187
>armored core 5
it still hurts
online was dead by the time I got it
>>
>>334679259
Being a team of two is way more fun with the way the R abilities worked. Way easier to run out of lives and very hard to actually stick together.
>>
File: phantasy_star.jpg (137 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
phantasy_star.jpg
137 KB, 1280x960
This game alone is what I imagine hell is like.

I don't understand why or how I got to level 86 all alone.
>>
>>334678785
All of them ;_; No friends and internet is too shitty.
>>
>>334680609

I'd play with you anon, if my internet wasn't literal garbage that I think runs on sewage instead of electricity.
>>
>>334680459
Multiplayer was kind of cool, but all it did was make the grind slightly easier and then ruin friendships when a rare dropped.
>>
I've never played a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game with a friend.
>>
>>334679401
I remember connecting my SP to this so I wouldn't have to carry the chalice with my character.
>>
>>334679401
I'm sorry, it is literally one of a kind and magical in a way that games these days just haven't really replicated, even though it should be easier now.

>>334682296
You are aware that in single-player you have a moogle companion that carries the chalice for you, right? Anyway in multiplayer the chalice actually wasn't so bad. Definitely something they should have fixed, but people make it out to be this huge ordeal when its more of a minor annoyance that fades to the background over time.

>>334682230
This is a fucking travesty, I am so sorry.
>>
>>334680459
So, you CAN play this alone? I've always wanted to try it, but I'm not sure if I'll enjoy it solo.
>>
>>334682762

>This is a fucking travesty, I am so sorry.

Nobody fights with me over pizza. It hurts.
>>
>>334678785
Dark Souls.

Yarr
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.