[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been playing Dark Souls 3 for a while, almost level 70, throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1460552995047.jpg (639 KB, 992x1403) Image search: [Google]
1460552995047.jpg
639 KB, 992x1403
Been playing Dark Souls 3 for a while, almost level 70, throughout my time invading, everyone i have invaded has had 2 or 3 phantoms summoned. No fucking honor either. They all just gang up and kill me. But if you do manage to kill a phantom, the host runs and heals and summons more. Anyone else having the same problem? also general dark souls 3 pvp thread
>>
Welcome to every dark souls pvp ever. The alternative is hackers with infinite hp and stamina
>>
> honor in entering someone's world to murder them
>>
File: not_title-Yoiko-Yokochou.jpg (64 KB, 400x557) Image search: [Google]
not_title-Yoiko-Yokochou.jpg
64 KB, 400x557
>>334653038
This never happens at all.
>>
>muh honor
fuck off lad
>>
>>334653349
>>334653392
>I'm too much of a baby to handle a single invader by myself
Literally git gud
>>
Is the PvP worth getting into in the souls games. I've generally stuck to PvE but threads like this always make me feel like I'm missing out.

i just don't get how i would do a pvp build/what kinda soul level i should be at for ideal fights
>>
>>334653923
Why the fuck would they ever want to, theres no reason for them to risk their souls/progress in a 1v1 against an invader unless they WANT to pvp. You, as the invader, are forcing this scenario so if you want the kill its your responsibility to make it happen.
>>
>>334653038
Why are so many faggots crying about this?
Probably the same people who invade lv 1s with +15 gear and shit in previous games, now can't handle it when the tide is turned and they actually have to work a little.
>>
>>334654035
PvP is fucking great when both players aren't faggots. The issue with PvP, is outside autistic arena tournaments, you'll run in to a lotta gankers and pricks.
>>
>>334654183
Sometime I like the idea of getting into an unexpected fight. I don't mind being invaded.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.