[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>give unique opinion/something the hivemind and other youtubers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1375142009825.jpg (31 KB, 310x305) Image search: [Google]
1375142009825.jpg
31 KB, 310x305
>give unique opinion/something the hivemind and other youtubers dont commonly say
>bait/(you)/0/10 is the reply

when will this meme end? this is getting stupid now how we've literally come to the point where, if you say something someone disagrees with, they literally think youre trolling or baiting them. we have stooped to tumblr levels of retardation.
>>
>>334641871
bait/(you)/0/10 is the reply
>>
trolling doesn't matter. what's true is true, what's wrong is wrong. who does or doesn't believe it doesn't matter. it's not any less true
>>
File: 1329474844862.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1329474844862.png
107 KB, 320x287
>>334641871
It's the echo chamber effect which is starting to become more and more present in communities.

People don't want to challenge their ideas, they just want to circlejerk with people that share their opinions.
This is what makes subreddits so terrible (and it gets even worse with the voting system where they can make controversial posts less visible).

This is why I don't go to any communities anymore for discussion.
>>
>>334642127
what you think is true or wrong may be the opposite for other people. and yet rather than saying why you disagree with it and agreeing to disagree in the end, all youll do instead is post a picture of that stupid ass fish and think you won something
>>
>>334642241

if it can't be proven with facts it's not worth arguing about
>>
>Unique is automatically good

When will this meme end?
>>
>>334641871
>bait/(you)/0/10
bait/(you)/0/10
>>
His shirt spells russian "хyй" (DICK or COCK), though Й is reversed for some reason.
>>
>>334642232
i totally see this. people want to rehash the same opinions and anything they didnt grow up with or feel nostalgia or get a boner over is just deemed shit. if its not the underdog (nintendo) or underground and niche (nier, platinum games etc) then its just shit. im starting to post and browse less, which is i guess honestly a good thing but it hurts at the same time because ive been coming to this place since 2007 and its like a part of me now you know? but politically correct, over sensitive newfags are really burning the place down.
>>
This place has been like this for a long time. Before (you) it was just people shitting themselves over boogeymen.

>gb2reddit/tumblr/9gag/SA/ebaumsworld it's all the same shit at this point. I just lurk for information at this point.
>>
File: 4-002.png (68 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
4-002.png
68 KB, 512x384
shitposting and bait images bullshit is basically the downvoting of /v/ at this point and it's awful.

It really speaks volumes that you can't A) have a positive opinion, or B) talk about a new game without SHILL SHIL SHLLLSILLDLOOHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I take it you said you enjoyed the Doom 4 beta?
>>
>>334641871

bait/(you)/0/10 is the reply
>>
Can we please just autoblock any post containing the word "youtubers"
>>
>>334643441
Can we block you sperging out over something really small?
>>
>>334643441

Sure Familia, that will totally work.
>>
>>334642451
yeah unique sounds kind of gay. i dont mean to imply that. im more trying to say that just the very thought of someone having a differing opinion makes some fags seriously think theyre being trolled.

>>334642950
thats true too. i just dont know what to do anymore. im tired of putting up facades with normalfags from work and just want to talk video games here, but if i do that then all i get is 0/10 in response. i just cant win and it feels like my world is coming to a close.

>>334643237
yeah i wish there was a way to filter the bait fish images. those are seriously cancerous and are used in the same method as downvotes are.

>>334643340
i wasnt a big fan of it but i didnt think it was terrible. i enjoyed it and probably would get it on sale but dont think its worth a day one purchase. but its not just that.

enjoy FFXV demos/trailers? bait
prefer persona over SMT? bait
prefer yokai watch over pokemon? bait
prefer sonic over mario? bait
dont have a problem with consoles and arent a mustard? bait
think the wii u is a piece of shit? bait
preferred the ds over the 3DS? bait

every fucking thing you say, some little faggot in high school says bait and no one wants to discuss things anymore.
>>
>>334643720
>think the wii u is a piece of shit? bait
Was actually sort-of with you until there.

Go say something positive about the Wii U, see how that ends up.
>>
>>334643964
yeah, a thread full of people saying its the best console in 20 years and posting their library and amiibo collections while simultaneously trashing the ps4 and xbone. ive seen a million of those threads, no need for another
>>
>>334641871
Summer's never going to end OP, don't even try to stop it. Only thing you can really do is put up with it or leave.
>>
>>334644276
Nah. You'll get a 100+ post thread about how Nintendo needs to die, sell all their IP to Sony/FROMSoft and go away.

I've seen far more of those. I dunno what /v/ you're on.
>>
if you repeat your opinion enough time, it becomes a fact. this is what i learned from years in /v/
>>
>>334644386
kid dont even start this. this place is commonly referred to as nintendogaf for a reason. you might see that idea in a neogaf thread but not here. there are people so buttfucking retarded here that they seriously dont understand the purpose of a ps4/xbone and why the ps4 is selling so good.
>>
>>334644276
>ive seen a million of those threads, no need for another

Where? This place shits on the Wii U slightly harder than it does on Xbone.
>>
>>334644560
Yes, it's referred to as nintendogaf because if you say anything positive about Nintendo, in contrast to the hivemind of "I wish they'd fuck off and die", it's apparently proof that /v/ is a nostalgia-blind Nintendo hovel.
>>
>>334644479

mike matei is a sex god & i will repost this every day until it accepted as truth
>>
>thread up discussing game
>shitposter comes in
>"this game is shit, *insert meme here*"
>people call him a retard
>"wow I am just trying to express my opinion"
>>
because discussion is for friends and people you respect, internet is for other things.
besides, chances are you actually are retarded or baiting.
>>
>>334641871
>Unique opinion
OH WOW, ANON HAS A UNIQUE OPINION, LET'S SHOWER HIM WITH PRAISE AND AFFECTION!
>>
File: 1460405250647.jpg (323 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460405250647.jpg
323 KB, 1280x720
The absolute worst other anons can give you for your opinions are (you)s
Some anons would kill for those you know

If anything, the more inflammatory your opinion the more attention it gets, unlike reddit where enough downvotes can literally hide a post

So man the fuck up and post your shitty opinions without fear
>>
>>334645460

This. If you don't like the game say why and then fuck off.

I am so goddamn tired of shitposters ruining every single thread about:
>Valkyria Chronicles
>Metal Gear Solid
>Persona
>Dark Souls
>Halo
>Zero Escape
and just about every other series.
>>
>>334641871
Did you know that his shirt says "dick" on Russian?
>>
>>334641871
Gimme some of your hot opinions just to get an idea why people fling shit at you.
>>
>>334645753
Nearly all of those are verifiably shit though.
>>
>>334646340
You are the problem.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.