[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will this meme end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: camingchannelmeme.jpg (84 KB, 929x897) Image search: [Google]
camingchannelmeme.jpg
84 KB, 929x897
When will this meme end?
>>
>>334637529
Report the threads, youtube threads are agains the rules
>>
>>334637529

>thread was on page 10 about to be pruned
>you reply without saging bumping it back to the first page

Good going, retard
>>
Youtube and youtube gaming along with streaming is cancer as all hell.

If you do any of it, you should be killed. Immediately.
>>
>>334638146
>He dont know how to reply
I wanted this thread to be alive so more people will know what to do if this reddit gaming channel thread shows up again
here free bump :)
>>
File: 1407724718035.jpg (101 KB, 1284x642) Image search: [Google]
1407724718035.jpg
101 KB, 1284x642
It would be interesting to see a /v/ that was ONLY videogames.

Like you have to specifically name the very title you're talking about in the OP or get deleted.

None of this:
>youtube/twitter eceleb garbage
>Game development/agdg horseshit
>4AM/LOL webcomic memememe threads
>drawfaggotry clutter
>Name a game with "news story I want to talk about" in it

I can't say that /v/ would be a better place, but it would be vastly different from what we have now.
>>
HOWS THAT GAMING CHANNEL GOING /V/

YOU KNOW, CUZ WE'RE GAMERS

G A M E R S

SO EPIC GAMERS
>>
>>334638808

Ever notice how the Gaming Channel thread and Game Making thread are posted at roughly the same time, and posted in the same manner?

It's the same fucking guy.
>>
>>334639132
I can confirm this, i used to derail his thread and he posted always the same way when he got butthurt as fuck when mods finally deleted it
>>
>>334639132
Because they're both shill threads.

OP post
>"What are you working on, /v/"
body thread post
>"Check out my channel/progress!"

Instead of having balls and just posting their in-dev game or channel, they pretend to have these daily generals so they can shill their games/channels every damn day.

And reporting them does fucking all.
>>
>Same daily threads that should be on /vg/ because of how often they are posted

Where else can we go to actually talk about videogames?

I'm sick of seeing these faggot cunts spamming their links on here just trying to get random anons to bump up their viewcount.

Like it fucking matters, they aren't going to make it big, they're all doing it for money, and definitely not for fun.

It is not fun to make videos. It is not fun to edit. It is tedious and repetitive and irritating if something goes wrong. And if you have little to no fanbase at all, all your effort was for nothing.

In order to make it big, you need to esentially act like an online babysitter.

>Silly Faces
>Baby / Stupid Talk
>Screaming and Laughing

Literally an online babysitter

What's worse : people my age ( im in my mid 20s) actually ENJOY these e-celeb faggots.
>>
>>334637529
>When will this meme end?

When your gaming channel finally takes off
>>
I'm about to buy an ad banner on /v/ and just have it say "REPORT ALL YOUTUBE GAMING CHANNEL SHILL THREADS"
>>
File: 1460785877920.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1460785877920.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>334637529
>using archives to browse /v/
>>
WHERE CAN WE GO
>>
I'll even take these idiotic mspaint scribble threads over the youtube/agdg shill threads.

>>334616507
>>334637317

I wonder how many of them the mods will leave up. Who am I kidding, mods don't care.
>>
>>334637914

reporting doesn't do anything at all.

What's worse is most of these people in the youtube threads already have a fanbase. They're just looking for more.

>"HEY /v/ R8 ME!!! BE AS BRUTAL AS POSSIBLE!?!!?!!!"

Why not just fucking ask your viewers what they don't like and what they want you to fix?

That's right, they don't care. They just want more views.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.