[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No Game After 3 years What the fuck,are they done with Videogames
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: R.jpg (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
11 KB, 256x256
>No Game After 3 years
What the fuck,are they done with Videogames and their horrible audience ?
>>
>>334635847
sure
>>
File: awoo at the mooooooooon.jpg (67 KB, 712x679) Image search: [Google]
awoo at the mooooooooon.jpg
67 KB, 712x679
>>334635847
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnNWUUZ7cEA
>>
>>334635847
It's not easy making games like Rockstar. Right now, they are spending hundreds of millions of dollars in researching how they can hype a game that simulates the entire United States as sandbox with less content than GTA IV.
>>
GTA Online senpai. They get millions of dollars every day from shark cards.
>>
GTA:O is still profitable.

I really wish is wasn't, but it is. Release RDR2 in 2 years, rinse repeat.
>>
This is the company that, a decade ago, was launching new IPs every year. How far they have fallen.
>>
GTA VI
GTA VIce?
>>
>>334636716
>>334636743
This. Theyve struck gold, why sit around making new shit when the old is bringing home money everyday? The same reason drug companies will milk their cholesterol lowering medication for all its got and are reluctant to invest money into research for a new drug, because why risk it when youve got the biscuit?
>>
>tfw no midnight club or red dead

why did gta have to become so profitable? its growth killed those games and it breaks my heart. fucking rockstar, street racing games are dead without midnight club
>>
>>334638169
>>334636743
how are theey profiting? I thought players only bought the game once and just play
>>
>>334638876
have you played online? Want a car? steal it and you get cops on you 24/7. You have to buy a car. Want to shoot someone? you need to buy bullets and a gun. How do you make money? grind these little shitty missions over and over for chump change. Or you can buy our rockstar $$$ which converts into real in game currency! Now youll be the envy of all your friends after you spent $100 on in game cash to flash your nice apartment and car.

Theyve struck gold here. I doubt theyll even make dlc which is a shame, rockstar dlc is always so good that its often sold on a disc separately from the main game. Really shows how good their shit is when you can do that and now it looks like we wont get any new stories.
>>
>>334635847
they're not like ubisoft, you dumb dick buffer. they don't need to bring a game or 4 out each other to make great games to make that bank. jfc do your damn research, you little cock sucker.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.