[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best zombie games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: zombie horde.jpg (77 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
zombie horde.jpg
77 KB, 640x421
What are the best zombie games?
>>
L4D is my favorite. Although I also love Cod zombies. I think the origins map for Cod zombies is probably one of the best because its actually possible to beat. I mean yeah the other Cod zombie maps are cool and all but the just keep surviving each wave does get stale for me sometimes.
>>
>>334624391

Dying Light, aside from the story, is pretty good.
>>
>>334625743
I thought the storey was ducking amazing , the following on the other hand was shite. Whoever was the voice after of crane was brilliant and deserves an award
>>
File: ZAT PEG.jpg (515 KB, 721x1024) Image search: [Google]
ZAT PEG.jpg
515 KB, 721x1024
Zombie Army Trilogy was surprisingly fun. Has a great OST as well.
>>
Dead Island is entertaining if you can find it for 5 dollars.
>>
>>334626024
I think his name was Roger Craig Smith. Pretty sure he voiced Ezio too. Underrated voice actor IMO.
>>
>>334626024

Eh, it was mediocre in my eyes. I never understood why Kyle didn't just take more antizin for himself anyhow, it's not like the GRE could see what he was doing. That and the antizin he did take for himself is never brought up again, since he never bother using to save himself or Jade. Also Tahir being more of a boss fight than Rais was a major sin.
>>
>>334626510
I thought I reconized it his from somewhere so it fouls be that. >>334626643
True. The whole antizin thing was poor because he only has like 2 sezuires during the whole game, who was tahir?! I know the name but I can't rememebe him
>>
>>334627081

The big guy you fight after Jade's death.
>>
>>334625743
I just finished Dying Light today.

I liked the story up until the last couple missions. The QTE finale battle really disappointed me.

I enjoyed the side quests, all 43/44 of them.

I really didn't like the Old Town map, and now that I've started The Following, I really don't like its map or driving.
>>
>>334627431
AH RIIIGHT.in the castle type place. Yeah I see what you mean. I ducking hate games that end with a cinimatic fight
>fucking WET
Wouldn't have been much of a fight really though if it wasn't cinimatic because machetes will always win against flesh fairly easy. Not like he didn't have a fucking shotgun in his back pocket or whatever. I still felt satisfied With the ending though.
>>
>>334627882
Yeah I thought the driving would 've kick ass DESU. It felt great and smashing into shit was brilliant while blasting metal through the country side but that gets old fast.
>>
dead rising 1 and house of the dead at the arcade
>>
>>334628398
What was wrong with 2? Same game just bigger and more shit play with. Only heard bad things about 3 so I never got it.
>>
>>334628497
I liked 1, 2, 2:OTR, and 3.
Off the Record being my fav.
I was hoping 3 was gonna be a co-op Frank/Chuck game like Case West, but sadly it wasn't.
Nick is bland, but I enjoyed the game overall.
Weren't they rebooting the series to be more gritty and dark?
>>
>>334624391
Call of Duty Zombies.
>>
>>334624391
Dead Island
Goddammn it was fun to play.
>>
>>334628741
A fucking hope there is a reboot but a more dark take wouldn't make sense. The whole game was one big joke with zombies. Like when you snapped a picture of an upskirt you got bonus XP and shit. There is things they could improve like the health system and movement mechanics. Most of the deaths I had was because of the movement. But that's probably becaue of my feeble fingers
>>
>>334628860
they don't really feel like zombies. they feel like annoying cylinders of force-field that is just constantly moving at a constant speed directly at you. codzombies feel like zombies like pacman ghosts feel like ghosts.
>>
>>334629327
First DR1 the controls were pretty bad.
At least 2 really improved on them.
3 I don't remember having any trouble with the controls.

I just did a search and found an article that said they're gonna use Unreal 4 for the "reboot".
I dunno, their source is their ass, and they really don't say where they got their info.
>>
>>334624391
Dead Rising.
>>
DYING LIGHT normal difficulty and Hard
>>
State of Decay
Left 4 Dead 1,2
Dead Island
Dead Island Riptide
Dying Light
Yet Another Zombie Defence
>>
Does Dead Space count?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.