[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>With enough whining Blizzfags might actually get their legacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
>With enough whining Blizzfags might actually get their legacy servers
Is there a chance we could get Valve to follow suit? Could we get a Legacy version of TF2?
>>
There's a legacy mod and guess what. Near nobody plays it.
>>
>>334606361
What's the name? I haven't heard of it
>>
>>334606361
this
the kind of people who still play TF2 play it because they like the game in its current state
all the oldfags have moved on
>>
File: Capture.png (142 KB, 752x402) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
142 KB, 752x402
>>334606594
im an oldfag and i still play tf2 though.

tf2 is actually unkillable
http://steamcharts.com/app/440#All

market is in recession and so is competitive. Now is the opportune time to buy tf2 market items. Expect a melee-esque resurgence in 2016 when your investment pays off
>>
I can't even find populated servers anymore
>>
I don't think you understand money, OP. WoW is subscription based so if all the smart players scuttle over to an official server that's actually good, they're still paying a fee. TF2 is F2P via shitty art direction destroying MLP hats and other nonsense bedazzled unique weapons, so if you have a legacy server that cuts all the fat then you'll have people who can't use their specific disgusting cosmetic they overpaid for. And 12 year old furries buying stupid shit is how TF2 currently makes it money. Why would they want servers that cut down on what people can equip and thus what people will buy?

Just play the console Orange Box. It's still active.
>>
>>334606527
Team Fortress 2 Classic
>>
>>334606979
That font rendering is killing me.
Do you seriously live your life this way?
>>
>>334606361
That's because no one even knows it exists.
>>
>>334605774
What's legacy for TF2 in your mind?

Vanilla TF2? TFC?

You can play both of them anyway.
>>
>>334605774

32/4chan has a Steam Group for TF2 Classic. If you don't mind Trump memes and shit its a good time.
>>
>>334612052
TF2 Classic is fucking retarded. Where do people get this notion that stock TF2 was in any way balanced? If you really want that there are server plugins for regular TF2 that do the exact same thing. The only other thing TF2 C has over regular TF2 is 4 teams and the mercenary but what does that matter when there's never anyone playing and there's really only one map it works on?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.