[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no sexy characters, expect people to care https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Battleborn logo.jpg (64 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Battleborn logo.jpg
64 KB, 1920x1080
>no sexy characters, expect people to care
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96hSw1eQ1og
>>
these are some dark times, when all you need is "its fun lmao" and "it has waifus"
>>
Open Beta on Steam and not even in top 100 games being played. Pathetic.
>>
>>334581520
Appealing characters are something to look at so it does count, otherwise, people would be playing those hideous halfdone early access games on Steam.
>>
>>334581598
>>334581679
>>334581124
Op do you really have so much of a hateboner that you have to samefag? There were only 2 posters before I posted this. This is seriously pathetic. If you don't like a game just ignore it.
>>
>>334581520
Yes. Because you really need to right an essay for a game to be considered fun. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>334582383
>right
Ooooohhhh blizzdrones
>>
Battleborn is the most fun multiplayer i've played in years. I dont care if some permavirgin waifushits prefer overwatch over it
>>
File: overwatch.jpg (244 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
244 KB, 1500x1001
I don't understand why people keep comparing Overwatch and Battleborn.

One has semi-unique gameplay inspired by the moba genre and the other is an outright half assed clone that looks absolutely beautiful. As someone who has played both I can tell you they have almost nothing in common.
>>
>>334585634
>I don't understand why people keep comparing Overwatch and Battleborn.
Because overwatch is overhyped, overmarketed game and people love actiblizz so everything even remotely similar has to be compared to their games
>>
>>334585752
Those poor fools are in for a serious disappointment once they finally get to play.
>>
File: OM.png (221 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
OM.png
221 KB, 600x397
>Sex appeal is the only thing that matters in character development

Oscar Mike has more character than all of Overwatch alone.
>>
>>334586508
A lot of people already got to play OW, though. Lots of opinions in their general.
>>
Should have been Battleborted

The game is awful and without quality control
>>
>>334586598
the characters are the worst thing about battleborne, you simply dont have any taste, a reflection of your low intelligence
>>
>>334586832
Said the man who likes anything that nu-blizzard shits out.
>>
>>334586919
Or he's just somebody with two working eyes. The battleborn character designs are like seriously the worst I've seen in a game
>>
>>334587056
Then you haven't taken a look at Overwatch
>>
>>334582383
>right

Waifufags everybody
>>
>>334587120

They're both bland as fuck though Battleborn has the gearbox tryhard cringe factor
>>
>>334587219
this is the only valid opinion in this thread
>>
File: Capture.jpg (47 KB, 539x576) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47 KB, 539x576
>>334587120
>actually defending this
I dont argue with plebs, fuck off
>>
I want to stick my dick in Orendi and I have no idea why.
>>
>>334587342
What is going on with this character?
>>
>>334587342
How about you defend your claim and assert why that is bad?

>inb4 expecting correct humanoid anatomy from non-humans
>>
>Gearbox
Into the trash it goes.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.