[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally impossible do people just pretend to like these games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
literally impossible

do people just pretend to like these games because they stick an impossible boss in the tutorial, and that makes it "hardcore"?
>>
just go back to skyrim
>>
>>334576198
Here is (you)r reply anon.

You sure are desperate for attention and (you)s aren't you?

>>334573389
>>
File: 1422186007803.jpg (100 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
1422186007803.jpg
100 KB, 854x640
>>334576198
>post random fucking boss
>omg literally sooo impossible omg
Is this the latest meme?
>>
BRBR??BR???? BR?!!

BR!
>>
I remember this boss being pretty hard but far from impossible, drink some potions and get good senpai
>>
Lol this boss is a casual killer. I forget what /v/ calls him.

Have Tank taunt him and if he gets grabbed have another member use a stun or knockdown attack to free him.
>>
File: reaction pic.png (103 KB, 187x257) Image search: [Google]
reaction pic.png
103 KB, 187x257
>>334576198
It's hard only at the first time
>>
Tbh i actually had to look up how to kill him

You can just have the guy he aggroes run around the arena and let the rest of the party range him down.
>>
>>334576198

The mage comes with a paralysis spell, use that. Position rogue behind the ogre to backstab. Take potions to heal. If the ogre grabs somebody I think a sword and shield warrior can shield bash to make him drop.
>>
>>334576352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
>>
>People had trouble with him
>on any difficulty
Literally what? You get an end game spell on that random mage ffs. Even if your MC was a rogue or something else that sucks at low level you should have been able to push his shit in
>>
>>334576361
It's actually posting the first boss of the game, since casuls have problems with the first boss in Dark Souls 3
>>
it was just a prank guys, sorry.
>>
>>334583013

i'm raging pretty hard right now!

(yeah a raging boner..)
>>
Remember when this game came out and all the fucking casual fags cried so Bioware made Nightmare difficulty easier. Faggot developers.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.