[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're browsing at Gamestop when this guy slaps your girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: cg_simmons.jpg (97 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
cg_simmons.jpg
97 KB, 768x768
You're browsing at Gamestop when this guy slaps your girlfriend on her firm, wide ass and offers her a moustache ride.

What do you do?
>>
>>334575096
All of RE6's story problems could have been fix if they removed everything Ada related. I really hope they kill her off in RE7.
>>
>>334575213
>All of RE6's story problems
What problems?
>>
>>334575096

What a forgettable villain.
What was his goal even? It's hard to find a worse character than "I just got an EXTREEEEEME MAKEOVER" guy but he pulled it off.
>>
>>334575285
>What was his goal even?
He was a man trying to prevent the world sliding into chaos. He believed that if the world knew the truth about what he and President Benford had done in Raccoon City, the global political order would have been thrown into chaos.

Simmons bears similarities to Zero in Metal Gear Solid V, except he's a massive prick. His Skullface is Carla. She just wants CHAOS TO REIGN and stuff like that.
>>
>>334575238
How about the fact that Simmons motivations revolves around the act that he got rejected by Ada? Or Carla pretending to be Ada causing Chris to act like a retard throughout most of his campaign. Everything Ada related was cringe worthy That's one reason why Jake's had the most enjoyable story in the game.
>>
>>334575285
His motives are basically spelled out for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qg6pODyQC8
>>
Leon and Ada better hookup in RE 7 or I'm gonna loose it
>>
>>334575659
>How about the fact that Simmons motivations revolves around the act that he got rejected by Ada?
Why is this surprising? Unrequited love has made people do batshit insane things all throughout history. Simmons has known Ada for decades. The Ada/Simmons plotline closes up all the Raccoon City loose ends and opens up a whole bunch of new ones.

>Or Carla pretending to be Ada causing Chris to act like a retard throughout most of his campaign.
Carla repeatedly murdering Chris' comrades and taunting him every time they met. What a shocker that Chris took it poorly.
>>
>>334575964
Leon better kill Ada in RE7.

I'm sick of their bullshit.
>>
>>334575964

More like Leon and Hannigan
>>
My bro Piers is gonna be back, right guys?
>>
>>334575964
>Leon and Ada better hookup in RE 7 or I'm gonna loose it
He needs to return her makeup case. Their paths will cross again. But they're not really romantically entangled. Resident Evil rarely goes in that direction. Kinda like how Jake and Sherry part ways at the end of RE6.
>>
RE6 was shit I hope this meme die off soon.
>>
File: 2187724-cg_piers.jpg (133 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
2187724-cg_piers.jpg
133 KB, 800x800
>>334576254
>My bro Piers is gonna be back, right guys?
Well, it's very likely that Piers survived, since he used an enhanced version of the C-Virus. And I think he is one of the most popular post-RE2 Resident Evil characters.

It's kinda interesting how RE6 has Chris & Piers and The Evil Within has Sebastian & Joseph, with the characters filling very similar story roles and their fate being unclear.
>>
>>334575096
Rip off his dick and shove it up his ass, and then I kick him right in the balls, snap both of his legs, cut his head off and dump him in a garbage can

I don't fuck around
>>
>>334576436
What if he turns into a dinosaur, bends you over the Call of Duty display rack, and fucks your tight starfish back to the ice age?
>>
File: 1460547142452.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460547142452.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
>>334576273
I, too, hope the "RE6 is shit" meme dies soon.
>>
>>334576425
He's popular for the worst reason.
>>
>>334576616
Did the "Chris is gay" meme exist before the character was played by a gay actor in the live action movies?
>>
>>334575659
wait wait hol up hol up muh nigga you ACTUALLY think Jake is enjoyable in any way? Wat the actual fuck? you like a wesker rehash? bruh plz.

Simmons was supposed to be van gogh. if you understood art you would have known that.

Chris was ex black hawk down survivor with over 300 confirmed kills he gets sad about all his men who dead so it made him do retard things.
>>
>>334576697
It seemed to be a thing around RE5 when homos started drooling over Bara Chris.
Before that, he was always shipped with Jill.
>>
File: 1454194830784.jpg (20 KB, 342x316) Image search: [Google]
1454194830784.jpg
20 KB, 342x316
>>334577450
>StudioFOW did an SFN where bara Chris gets raped by Wesker and a generic black man
>>
>>334578372
Isn't StudioFOW working on a new project with Ada and Jill and stuff?
>>
File: RE0 - Rebecca Costume.webm (3 MB, 826x1074) Image search: [Google]
RE0 - Rebecca Costume.webm
3 MB, 826x1074
Why is Rebecca the worst RE Girl?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.