[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enter the Gungeon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (68 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
68 KB, 460x215
1. Any advice on looking for secret rooms?
2. Is hunter's pet worth it? It doesn't seem to dig too often.
3. Is it worth it trying to enter the Oubliette? They assrape me there completely.
4. What do I buy at the shops? Keys? Items?
>>
Hunter the best.
>>
>>334573852
1. Don't know if its purely coincidence but I tend to find them connected to chest rooms most often
2. Dog isn't great, the item increase is marginal at best
3. If you get a good gun on the first floor its worth it for the extra drops
4. Whatever you need at the time. Key drops are unreliable so if youre worried and flush with cash then stock up
>>
How does Dark Matter gun work? It says when 2 projectiles collide there[s an explosion, do I need coop for that?
>>
>>334576256
Charge it, but it takes a while.
Launches the 2 projectiles, like helix gun, and if they collide you do a room wide explosion.
Empties the whole magazine though.
>>
Fun facts:
Weapons will reload automatically if you're not holding them, this is especially useful in boss fights where you can just cycle through your weapons without worrying about stopping to reload
>>
>>334576494
what weapons do you speak of, I barely get any on the first two levels, then gorgun anihilates me
>>
Reminder that if you get to first chamber shop without getting a key, it always has at least one on sale.
Also if you beat first chamber boss without getting a weapon, you're guaranteed one.
>>
>>334576904
>gorgun annihilates

She is the easiest floor 2 boss. Wait until you encounter ammoconda...
>>
First time going into this thread.
How many of you have seen the glitch boss?
It's terrifying and I had no chance with the basic weapon.
>>
>>334578153
i've never seen it, what is it and how do i avoid it?
>>
>>334579450
Don't touch the chest that looks like it's going missing textures / glitching out. Unless there's more to it, the boss is the eye of the beholster that's multiplied inside itself, effectively making you fight two of it at once.
>>
>>334579632
Get mad loot if you beat it though.
>>
File: 20160413230037_1.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160413230037_1.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1080
>>334573852
>>
>>334576904
>gorgun
lmao, just dodge.
Never played any danmaku before this?

What makes this game tedious is how repetitive the patterns are and how everything is a fucking bullet sponge.
>>
Someone convince me to play this game. The bullet patterns look so uninspired. Compare and constrast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdg_0KguKZI
>>
>>334581264
It's shit, aimed for people who have never touched a video game in their life.
I wouldn't bother if I were you.
>>
>>334573852
How easy is it to mod this game? Want to mod the convict so she's not absolute trash.
>>
>>334582337
>cheating
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.