[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ hate this game? It was the last """""true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image_800px.jpg (59 KB, 282x386) Image search: [Google]
image_800px.jpg
59 KB, 282x386
Why does /v/ hate this game? It was the last """""true Ace Combat""""" before the series was butchered with Assault Horizon and Infinity.
>>
>>334571541
>ps3
>>
When did /v/ ever hate 6? It doesn't reach what 5 and Zero were but it's a pretty damn solid game and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Also remember, it's just you and me here, because /v/ is just me and no one else.
>>
Thanks for trolling me op, i thought i missed that AC6 was released for the PS3.

For me, Ace Combat Squadron Leader was the last real AC.
>>
>>334571541
/v/ never hated 6.

6 wasn't trilogy god tier, but it was definitely way up there. Loved the shit out of 6

>PS3
Go dance with the angels
>>
File: Legacy_Plus_Box_Art.jpg (446 KB, 1500x1334) Image search: [Google]
Legacy_Plus_Box_Art.jpg
446 KB, 1500x1334
>>334571541
> Why does /v/ hate this game? It was the last """""true Ace Combat""""" before the series was butchered with Assault Horizon and Infinity.
No it wasn't. This was.
>>
Ace Combat 6 would be widely liked if it was also on PS3. Exclusivity hurt it's reputation.
>>
>>334571628
>>334571665
>>334571859
>>334571947
>>334571967
>>334572050
You faggots weren't here on /v/ when AC6 was announced. Everyone was salty as fuck, especially Sonyggers.
>>
>>334571967
Why the fuck did they give the Ace Combat 2 remake the 'Assault Horizon' label anyway? Shit makes no sense.

>>334572218
Who the fuck actually owns an Xbox?
>>
>>334572218

Who gives a fuck about what spergs thought about the game years ago before it even fucking came out? It's a fun game and that's all that matters. I'll give it to you though that I never understood why it suddenly became a 360 exclusive.
>>
File: summer_time-1455175.jpg (1 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
summer_time-1455175.jpg
1 MB, 5184x3456
>>334571541
>hate AC6
>/v/
That's Assault Horizon, you piece of shit.
Oh boy, newfags pretending to be oldfags. Looks like summer is here
>>
I didn't hate AC6. It's tied with AC5 for first place.
I loved the sharp turning, large scale battles, graphics, and the fucking missle trails.
Only issues were:
- Not enough superweapons.
- Short as fuck.
- Shit story.
>>
>>334571541
I liked 6 but i will say there was a lack of just pure air to air missions.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.