[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All your normie friends keep asking you to buy shit like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1455131259957.jpg (66 KB, 450x484) Image search: [Google]
1455131259957.jpg
66 KB, 450x484
>All your normie friends keep asking you to buy shit like COD so you can play with them
>I don't feel like buying garbage but I don't want to let my friends down
>>
>>334570769
Honestly we're at a point where western AAA games are so shit, CoD is actually good by comparison.
>>
>>334570769
Come on, OP. You know better than to lie about having friends.
>>
>>334570769
I guess you should just fuck them instead. Make sure to swallow, it's polite.
>>
>>334570769
Be true to yourself OP - stick to your dating sims
>>
>bought COD (AW) because friend was pressuring me and everyone was saying it's the first good COD in ages
>it sucks shit and my friend agrees
>realize there are always people saying the new COD is the first good one in ages
>>
File: rghafd.png (87 KB, 391x383) Image search: [Google]
rghafd.png
87 KB, 391x383
>friend i used to play co-op with all the time got married
>his wife has him collared as her bitch
>he never "has time" to do anything anymore
>he kept telling me to buy co-op games so we can play them together
>we only end up playing them at tops like 30min before he "has to go" and then never again
>now he wants me to buy the division

Yeah sorry dude, until you unfuck your life that's not gonna happen.
>>
>friends are weebs
>they browse /a/ and reddit, and watch shit like madoka magika
>dogshit taste in vidya, they play games like battlefield 4 and cs:go
>one of them at least plays fire emblem, one mostly stopped playing vidya
>they laughed at me for being hyped for Zelda U and FF15
>>
>>334571578
That doesn't even sound like weebs, just human trash.
>>
>>334572540
They're cool guys to hang with but shit taste in almost everything.
Pretty sure the guy who plays Fire Emblem hasn't played more than 2 games in the series. He also refuses to touch anything else made by Nintendo. I think he bought a 3ds for FE Awakening and doesn't own any other games.
They all have huge gaming rigs but some keep them on 24/7 running google chrome with about 80 tabs open.
One of them has an Xbone and from what I've seen its been used as a youtube and netflix machine for the most part. And logging in to either one is a pain in the ass.

The one who doesn't play vidya anymore had good taste. But now he spends all his free time watching anime and trying to get me to watch Madoka Magika. But I saw a few episodes and wasn't into it.
I do have one other friend with good taste. His favorite series is Zelda, and he plays shit like Dark Souls and Shadow of the Colossus.
>>
>>334570769
Just be honest, that's what I do.
And no I almost have no friends.
>>
File: 1459822814294.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1459822814294.gif
2 MB, 360x360
>Haven't had a great coop game in a while
>Friends stupidly buy the hype of The Division
>Know it'll be shit
>So desperate for coop that I end up buying it with them anyways
>Had a little fun with it
>6 hours later never want to touch it again
>All my friends felt the same way even though they really wanted to prove me wrong
>>
My friends tried to get me to go back to Destiny when that third DLC came out but I just didn't bother.

They'll just play without you who cares
>>
>>334571476
Holyshit, you and me.

>hey let's have a game on HotS
>Join in
>10 minutes after he goes afk in the middle of the round

Same complain about how "it's because we don't play the same games" and insist for me to buy Blops 3.
I keep telling him to not bother playing if it's to go away 10 minutes in.
>>
>>334571020
And yet "Gamers" still make fun of CoD
>>
>>334571476
time to get new friends anon
>>
>>334573538
>All my friends felt the same way even though they really wanted to prove me wrong
it's a bad feeling, being the guy that's right about being pessimistic.
>>
File: 1457730048383.png (514 KB, 680x916) Image search: [Google]
1457730048383.png
514 KB, 680x916
Cod can be fun with friends though, stop being autistic about your image as a 'real' gamer.
>>
>>334574573
But I don't want to spend 60$ on a mediocre shooter.
>>
>>334570769
I want to fuck aigis' mouth until she short-circuits.
>>
>>334576459
>not the papillon heart
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.