[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your first game? I remember playing The Legend of Kage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tacosalad.jpg (845 KB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
tacosalad.jpg
845 KB, 3024x4032
What was your first game?

I remember playing The Legend of Kage non-stop back when I was 4 or 5, and by then the game was already almost 10 years old.
>>
Also, I really enjoyed playing the first Ninja Turtles game for the NES.
>>
>>334563086
That's too much sour cream
>>
Asteroid/Missile Command for Game Boy
>>
File: kirby.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
kirby.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
Was 3
>>
File: shake your head.jpg (193 KB, 795x906) Image search: [Google]
shake your head.jpg
193 KB, 795x906
Either Popeye or Space Invaders for the Atari 2600
>>
File: jilljungle2.gif (26 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
jilljungle2.gif
26 KB, 640x400
Jill of the Jungle. Game was ass.
>>
First game was in a taco shop/arcade

MARVEL SUPER HEROES VS STREET FIGHTER

First console game was for the SEGA Genesis

MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS: THE MOVIE

I bought the beat up cabinet off the taco shop years later, it's in dry storage til I have a home of my own.
>>
>>334564545
>I bought the beat up cabinet off the taco shop years later, it's in dry storage til I have a home of my own.

You lucky motherfucker. How much did you buy it for?
>>
>>334563086
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the GBC
Oh boy this game gave me such a fucking love for turn based games that to this day if I see a good turn based game I get a hard on. It had spells that upgraded the more you use them. It had a fucking quidditch mini game. It had cool as hell bosses like the god damn wizard chess pieces in a boss rush mode which I died to at least 20 times. It had literally everything my 7 year old heart could desire.
I will never forget how cool that game was and how if they had kept that formula for every harry potter game they would have been 100x more successful and fun. I will never forget how cool that and the Chamber of Secrets game were. They brought the book to life in a way that even the movies didnt.
>>
>>334564509

What does the Turtle button even do.
>>
>>334563086
That cheese looks like worms.
>>
>>334564782

I honestly couldn't tell you I played it when I was like 4 years old or something.
>>
>>334564782
it turtles
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.