[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be oldfag > don't game since sands of time >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: geralt.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
geralt.jpg
219 KB, 1280x720
> be oldfag
> don't game since sands of time
> what is open world
> pick up witcher 3
> can't able to lvl up
> put in about 10 hrs, still lvl 4
> all quests on map at least lvl 6-7
> why.jpg
> see what i'm doing wrong on forums
> "anon are you doing side quests?"
> wat i'm a story whore
> "side quests gives you xp, anon"
> fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
> mfw
>>
File: 20160417005915_1.jpg (461 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160417005915_1.jpg
461 KB, 1920x1080
>>334552234
To be fair, the side quests in this game are all pretty great and tend to be their own self-contained stories.

Only downside is the way it makes you use Witcher senses, but it's never really tedious, just uncreative.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-24+at+01.52.03).jpg (61 KB, 805x596) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-24+at+01.52.03).jpg
61 KB, 805x596
>>334552234
Geralt is cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!
>>
witcher 3 sidequests are great story-wise

fuckin [spoilers]werewolf and the jealous sister one[/spoilers]
>>
>>334552234
All the sidequests are fucking great nigger.

I realized i wanted to do sidequests when i did the sidequest for the frying pan.

>>334553149
The best sidequest for me was when all the monsters meet in 1 place and start making a trial of how you handle the situations with other monsters, i was so fucking scared of that sidequest since i had no fucking health at all and it was quick save, so if i said the wrong thing or died, i would keep dying and would lose like 2 hours of progress.
>>
>>334552234
Side quests are good in witcher series and their stories are as good as the main quest also did you play witcher 1 & 2 before 3?
>fuuuuuuuuuuuu
Get your memes upgraded faggot
>>
>>334553521
>>334552501
>>334553149
I just completed hearts of stone DLC today, that is god tier DLC, the story in that and the battles you have to fight make it worth the small change for that DLC
>>
I almost always hate side-quests in games and tend to skip them if I can, or at least speed through them. Story wise the Witcher 3 side-quests are so well implemented into the world they feel natural. I actually enjoy doing side-quests more than the main story half the time.

I wish more games would put as much effort into their side-quests as Witcher 3 did.
>>
>>334552234
Who the fuck doesn't do sidequests? Also, sidequests have been giving you exp since like 1990.
Jesus, you're not an oldfag. You're just a retard.
>>
>>334552234
You can just skip the sidequests and just do the main as sidequest guve pitiful xp compared to main quests.
>>
>>334554165
playing the game it makes me laugh how bethesda cant have more than 10 npc's on the screen at a time and dialogue all rehashed.
look at novigrad, npc's evrywhere, most saying different random things.
most of the side quests are all woven into the world as you travel through the world on the main quest
>>
>>334555919
apart from main quests best xp comes from witcher contracts.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.