[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Hey it's that dog.jpg (123 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Hey it's that dog.jpg
123 KB, 1024x576
What are your hopes for RE7? REmake 2 when?
>>
>>334549508
I want RE7 to be a polished version of RE6 that takes some influence from The Evil Within, which itself took influence from RE6.

I'd like two campaigns. One where you play a hardened fighter (Leon+Partner X, maybe), another where you play a child or something. Someone really vulnerable.

I want RE2 Remake to have three campaigns. One for Leon/Claire. One for Ada. One for Sherry.
>>
>>334549508
Resident evil died when 5 came out.
>>
>>334550037
RE5 outsold RE4. RE6 outsold RE4. The series almost died when Mikami made REMAKE and tried to bring survival horror back, which didn't work because most people don't want survival horror. RE2 and RE3 shifted towards action because the teams were trying to make a game that was actually fun. When he made RE4, he told his team to make fun the highest priority.

RE5 and RE6 continued this ethos.
>>
>>334549508
Kill Jake and feature loli Wesker as the main villain
>>
File: F6mn67MX.jpg (55 KB, 541x720) Image search: [Google]
F6mn67MX.jpg
55 KB, 541x720
>>334550801
What's weird is that Jake's face model looks far more like Wesker than his ingame model does. It's like they chose someone who looks like Wesker and then remodeled him to make him not like Wesker.
>>
>>334550915
Damn, what a mistake. I was really hoping he'd turn out to be Steve anyway.
>>
>>334549508
>I want RE2 Remake to have three campaigns. One for Leon/Claire. One for Ada. One for Sherry.
this is a good idea, add to it, but they need to remake it like they did to RE1, new voice over and added areas etc
if they fuck it up and make it a 3rd person over the shoulder, it will ruin what made 2 special.
maybe they could give an option to play in both old school fixed angle camera, and over the shoulder. with optional tank controls too.
If that goes well fingers crossed for a RE3 remake
>>
>>334552187
> fixed camera angles
Don't see it happening
>>
File: 1459821425345.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459821425345.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>334552653
It had better damn well have fixed cameras and MOTHERFUCKING TANK CONTROLS
>>
>>334552653
This
>>334552931

if it is a remake of RE2 it has to be what RE1 remake was.
an actual remake not a change the game or upscale the textures
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.