[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your last Platinum? Which game are you playing to platinum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: trophy-logo.png (178 KB, 681x333) Image search: [Google]
trophy-logo.png
178 KB, 681x333
What was your last Platinum?
Which game are you playing to platinum now/next?

My last was Atelier Shallie and I just need to do a Crushing run on Uncharted 3 to get that plat.
>>
>>334544476
i platinum witcher 3 yesterday, i got the game free with my ps4 last year and got most of the trophies, just had to complete it on death march and grind 50 headshot kills for the platinum.

surprisingly good game, I wouldnt have even played it if it wasnt free, and with all the patches it is much better than when I played it last year, I decided to buy the DLC.
hearts of stone is god tier DLC imo
>>
>>334544476
>What was your last Platinum?
Cyber Sleuth

>Which game are you playing to platinum now/next?
Samurai Warriors 4 Empires but I feel between the banners and events it's going to be one hell of a grind
>>
>>334545204
bumping again for interest, next game planned is gta4, wont be able to platinum that becaue of Multiplayer
after that I am gonna platinum dying light.
just gotta collect a few collectables and catch volitiles in light traps
>>
File: grr_.png (679 KB, 1080x409) Image search: [Google]
grr_.png
679 KB, 1080x409
my last 4
>>
Had a 360 last gen and enjoyed the achievement system.

The PS4 trophy system seems weird and foreign to me though. Like what does the damn number mean next to my name? I liked how XBL just added up the gamer score.
>>
>>334546057
I think it's level.

I am level 18 last time I checked
>>
>>334546057
>>334546136
it is level.
but no one trophy gives you more $ to next rank. its just plats are the hardest gold...silver then bronze.
plats mean you 100% the base game where in the 360 if they added DLC to the game and you didnt get the cheevos for it it doesn't come up as a completed game.

after rank 10 on psn it takes a longer time to rank up
>>
Bloodborne

I was like in the top ten in the world for earliest platinum by whatever dumb metric they use to account for that and I was a little proud of that feet of autism for a while.

I hated it because I would have within the top five but the one guy who figured out the progression with chalice dungeons wouldn't explain how he did it so I just had to spam dungeons until I got the last trophy.
>>
File: huhhhh.jpg (17 KB, 441x466) Image search: [Google]
huhhhh.jpg
17 KB, 441x466
>>334547476
yes trophys have point values

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/INFO-Sony-Playstation-Trophy-System-Explained/td-p/13901166
>>
>>334547931
learn something every day.
it seemed that getting a plat then a bronze after didnt make any difference on my % to the next level
>>
rayman origins like an hour ago
>>
Persona 4 Golden was my last. I'm working on Tales of Hearts R now.
>>
>>334548556
remember to exercise 3 times a week and play no sports in between
>>
File: 1452221162910.gif (2 MB, 264x178) Image search: [Google]
1452221162910.gif
2 MB, 264x178
My last one I believe is Killzone Mercenary
Next one I want to plat is Vanquish.
I only have that last trophy to get, beat challenge mode.
Over 3 years ago was last time I touched it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.