[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is easy >then you're playing it wrong How?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1792018_0.jpg (33 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
1792018_0.jpg
33 KB, 540x309
This game is easy
>then you're playing it wrong
How?
>you made it easy
By not being retarded?
>sh-shut up
Soulsfags are the most autistic fanbase I've ever seen. If you like artificial difficulty, why don't you play with your feet. For everyone else, I genuinely feel sorry for you if you struggle with this series.
>>
>>334536242
>shieldbaby imply this souls is hard with shield
>make a shield run
>its the easiest shit ever

are you guys retarded don't you know how to manage stamina or circle around enemies?
>>
File: proofIplayedthisshit.png (55 KB, 646x196) Image search: [Google]
proofIplayedthisshit.png
55 KB, 646x196
Soulsfags let the feeling of accomplishment when they finally beat a poorly designed/scaled boss overshadow the terrible design/scaling/game mechanics that make the game difficult in the first place. Why this series is so well received baffles me. It's basically a 3d Beat Em Up with weighty weapons and memebosses.
>>
>>334536551
>shieldbaby
I'm going to assume this is a term used against people who use their shield, a game mechanic that was put in so you could block incoming attacks. Why wouldn't you use this? You do understand that if you roll around and circle strafe back stab every encounter then normal monster encounters sort of lose their purpose, right?
>>
>>334536551
>shields
literally just an excuse for every boss to stagger and kill you
>circle strafing
oh boy good luck
>>
>>334536778
>>334536925
t. shieldbabbies
>>
>>334536242
>artificial difficulty
2/10 bait, you blew it
>>
Instead of getting triggered like a faggot over buzzwords, get some reading comprehension and learn what context is you fucking autist
>>
>>334536242
souls games are easy if you play like normie. everyone who says otherwise are bad at vidya or lying.
this is why there are items e.g ring that makes you take double damage so players who want more challenge can have it by adjusting it in the way they want

every hit taken is failure.
>>
>>334536628
>memebosses
what the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>2-hand a weapon.
>Mash R1 with impunity.
>Didn't die once until Lothbros.

R1 mashing is the new circle strafe. Enemies are literally helpless against the 2-handed smasho.
>>
File: 1459409890870.png (267 KB, 438x465) Image search: [Google]
1459409890870.png
267 KB, 438x465
>I find this game surprisingly easy
>you just aren't gimping yourself enough

>damn this boss really is giving me trouble
>LEL GIT GUD XDDD

It was all fun and games until the first one was ported to PC.
>>
File: 1734674256467.png (656 KB, 955x405) Image search: [Google]
1734674256467.png
656 KB, 955x405
>>334536242
(You)
>>
>>334537683
He isn't wrong.
>>
>>334536242
>tfw I like the atmosphere and never had much difficulty
I only play it because it has the same vibe as Shadow Of The Colossus.
>>
Short version:
>this game is hard
>giiiiiit guuuuuud!

>this game is medium difficulty/easy
>I don't believe you, you're a troll!

Needless to say, neither the idiots who summon nor the fucktards boasting online on how they never even died to a single boss are helping matters either.
>>
Easiest souls game
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.