[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rainbow six siege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (33 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33 KB, 460x215
is it worth 40 dollars?
>>
>>334518809
>not just buying it for 30 on a key site
i hope you enjoy every map having the exact same layout behind it
>>
>>334518894
what sites are those?
>>
>>334518894
>30
>Not 20

Confirmed for going to shit reseller sites.

Also yes the game is very fun IF you can git gud and have friends to play with. Playing with randoms sucks ass but if you have a dedicated squad of 4 other bros to play with you will have blast playing it.
>>
>>334519134
you must be russian or european.
>>
>>334519134
I don't have friends to play with but I'm still having fun playing with random people
>>
>>334518979
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/406-buy-key-uplay-rainbow-six-siege/
>>
>>334519514
thanks
>>
>>334519230
Me is of both tovarish))))))))

>>334519319
It still doesn't compare. Randoms often rage quit after just losing 1 round and most just don't communicate with you at all. Good communication and coordination is vital and you will notice how blind and vulnerable you really are in randoms after playing with a well oiled 5 man team.
>>
If you can get it for 20 its worth it.
Its a flawed game but still one of the funnest FPS in the last couple of years
>>
Been playing it for the free weekend.
It's so good and fun. Wish I was gudder
>>
nope
i bought it on release for 30 dollars
its worth 30 bucks, dont buy any dlc or any cash shop microtransaction bullshit just play the game for 30 and youll be satisfied its a good game, very addictive, but right now due to free weekend its riddled with hackers
>>
>>334520347
Playing with friends in pubs is pretty much easy mode. A couple of people with good communication can stomp an entire team.
>>
>they broke ranked in the last patch by making matches take years to find
>now all the level 180 Platinum premades who can redraw the map from memory down to the last floorboard and know every exploit and good tactic only play casual
This made me stop playing. Not the netcode or hackers. I only play sometimes and I don't have any friends to play with so getting shit on by these players is not fun. And they seem to be the only type of player I get matched with now.

I don't recommend this game for more than 10$. It's fun but it has far too many problems and Ubicunt doesn't care.
>>
>>334518809
10 dollors.........maybe. if I've got nothing else to play.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.