[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Battleborn so far? How great is the beta going for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 28
File: social-share.jpg (203 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
social-share.jpg
203 KB, 1200x628
Thoughts on Battleborn so far? How great is the beta going for you guys?
I know I'm buying this game day 1, what about you guys?
>>
I think its pretty sweet so far, my favorite hero is Phoebe. It's cool that they don't just use female characters as some kind of sex sells bullshit in this game. Phoebe is actually just a super cool character. Definitely a day one purchase for me.
>>
>>334506335
I feel kinda bad for gearbox, battleborn is kinda fun, but it had the huge misfortune of going into open beta the same week as overwatch.

I know they are too totally different games, but damn, I would rather spend my money on dota and overwatch separately
>>
Really fun so far. Maining Mike, Benedict, Thorn, and Phoebe (best girl)

>>334506659
Getting both desu
>>
>>334506659
To me, Overwatch feels so shallow compared to Battleborn. Honestly I think Blizzard is on the short end of the stick with this one, if people compared these games 1:1, even though they are totally different games, Battleborn would win every time.
>>
Mike is my man OP. The beta is so fucking sweet. >>334506659
I'm thinking of getting Battleborn first, and then see if Overwatch is worth it.
>>
File: 1417576095961.jpg (60 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1417576095961.jpg
60 KB, 504x470
>>334506335
The optimizations pretty bad, I didn't expect to play it on high or anything, but getting 10fps on low is a fucking joke.
>>
>>334506335
Phoebe is pretty broken desu.

>Teleports
>Fast as fuck
>Not even homming attacks kill her.

Unless you have the entire team attacking her she is not going to die.

I want to get this game though. It has everything i was actually looking for.

>moba Like
>FPS
>cartoonish style
>Fun modes

It even has a story mode that is actually good. Each character has its own challenges and unlocks which makes then kinda unique. The humor is not for me but then again i never cared much for that.
>>
>>334507395
lol toaster detected, Battleborn runs fine on my rig, and its not even that high end
>>
File: 1456163797867.jpg (24 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1456163797867.jpg
24 KB, 500x374
After playing about 20 hours, I think that the health pools of most of the characters are too high. It seems like people just get shot down to no shields/low hp and run away and heal.

No one ever dies.
>>
>>334507494
The thing is I run Overwatch on medium/high perfectly well, but this just lags like a bitch for some reason even with everything turned down.

My pc is kinda shit, but not THAT shit.
>>
>>334506872
As someone who mostly played dota, I really do appreciate that battleborn is going the dota route, but fuck, overwatch is just too good
>>
the girls aren't hot and the guys look like they've been through a concentration camp. the fuck is with these designs? borderlands had better looking girls.
>>
Gonna get ignored in favor of Overwatch and be Evolve level dead with a couple months. It's pretty damn fun but wanting the MOBA market then saying you might only release 5 more heroes, the imbalanced as fuck items so no real competitive scene, and no marketing at all except for this thread are all really bad signs.

Gearbox is relying on having it sell well based on their fan base but I think it's been too long to lean on name alone.
>>
>>334508467
>Gonna get ignored in favor of Overwatch and be Evolve level dead with a couple months.
Yeah no, that's definitely not going to happen. Evolve was a bad game. Battleborn is honestly a GOTY contender.
>>
>>334507584
That's not a bad thing. It means you denied their push and secured an objective which all of the game modes are. I'll agree that the characters as a whole need increased damage but then a team that focuses down people one by one would stomp through everything with no trouble.
>>
>Ended up liking Battleborn and Doom beta

Pretty good weekend so far. Bought deluxe of BB and just the normal Doom, I'll wait on the season pass for Doom when I know what's in them. I still have way to many games to play from this year and Monster Hunter Generations comes out this summer, I simply don't think I'll be able to bother with Overwatch. Also I know Horizons 3 is coming out and I'm going to be all over that. Plus Day 1 NX most likely if Mario Kart isn't far off.
>>
>>334506335
How much longer is the beta?

I kind of want to try it
>>
File: Gigantic-CBT-5-Update.png (170 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Gigantic-CBT-5-Update.png
170 KB, 1000x563
>>334510180

Probably till Monday, you definitely should check it out. It's pretty different and really is kind of a "Hero Shooter" instead of a moba.

Also check out Gigantic, it's not in Limbo, but it's developement staff is being shifted around. It'll be ok if Open beta later this summer and it's gets more E3 coverage. It'll be my go to arena hero game if it becomes a thing. It's much more fast paced than anything else coming out and is crazy rewarding to land successful skillshot combos.
>>
>>334510414
I was hyped for Gigantic until they took the windows 10 exclusivity deal.

I don't want to upgrade past 7 anon.
>>
>>334510687

Eh I had Windows 8 so I did that shit in a heartbeat. Wait for some more W10 exclusive games to come out then and see if it'll get you to swap way down the road. I do the same thing with consoles, no buy unless there is 6 games I will for sure play to make the upgrade worth it.
>>
just started playing a little while ago, probably gonna buy it. Maining Marqis because he's the best one.

Really want more of the story, i think story is way more fun than the multiplayer versus gamemodes desu
>>
>>334510414
me and my friends were all pretty hyped with gigantic and enjoyed it when we got into the alpha, but when it went to windows 10 only we all stopped giving a shit
>>
>>334506335
> MOBA shooter
> MOBA shooter with gearbox's cringe inducing writing
>>
>>334510687
Yeah at least with Battleborn you don't have to deal with that shit.

Battleborn is a better game anyways imo
>>
I love the visuals. A beautiful game to play ^_^
>>
>>334506335
I think you should remove this piece of shit thread about a piece of shit game from 4chan
>>
>>334511694
this
the fucking writing killed it for me, I actually thought wasn't from a major publisher because the writing is so fucking awful
>>
>>334506335
Shit suffers from major balance issues.

>>334510687
Come back when you have to upgrade for a game you really want to play AND have to pay for that upgrade because you waited until after the free period.
>>
Gonna unlock sword and shield bitch soon, then maybe I can kill enemy players without having the entire team rape my face.
>>
>>334506335
It's a moba with FPS mechanics poorly pasted on. Playing standard moba maps from a first person perspective isn't really that interesting. SMNC sucked shit but at least it attempted some verticality in map design.

And speaking as someone who preferred Unreal 1 and thinks TTK is way too low in most modern games, the TTK is way too high.
>>
I really like Shayne & Aurox.
I prefer characters that have both melee and ranged option and their abilities have multiple uses like the stealth strike which is good for an opening attack or getting away.
>>
Single player is a worse borderlands, multiplayer is moba so it's automatically bad.
>>
>>334506335
I couldn't even get the game to run and I didn't feel like trying to fix it so I just said fuck it.

Overwatch runs like shit for me too so I just gave up on that as well.
>>
File: Battleborn Cald.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Battleborn Cald.webm
3 MB, 640x480
I like Mellka and Caldarius, though both play a little similar.
I feel like Cals melee needs a buff though, either in damage or base speed, cause even with the helix upgrades that give like +20% melee speed after a skill its still slow as fuck.
>>
File: 1455053734107.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455053734107.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>No waifus
>People expect this to topple Overwatch

lel
>>
>>334514016
nobody expects that shitposter-kun

you posted worst overwatch girl by the way
>>
>>334514016
I don't think anyone expects it to topple Overwatch.
I wholeheartedly enjoy playing Battleborn but I think is gonna be totally dwarfed by Overwatch.
>>
I'm really having fun with it but I wouldn't pay for it. It feels like a pretty good free game, not something you'd pay $60 dollars for. Especially since you have to invest so much into unlocking the characters and finding equipment and then leveling those characters untill you can access their good abilities. You can get skins with in-game money but they're all just pallete swaps. The actually good skins are going to be paid content.

The item system is really shitty because even though its a $60 game you have to pay (in-game) money for more inventory slots and loadouts. And you can't see what the enemy's items do unless you memorize what each icon is and even then you have no idea what their secondary/tertiary stats are.

There's only one map for each VS mode and the first one is absolute garbage. Too many of the characters just make the game flat out unwinnable and I just spent another 20 minutes where neither team could break through the first base.

Really I do like it, but I feel like its outrageously expensive for all the things you don't get. The story mode stuff isn't worth it at all and the bosses are all super boring health sponges.
>>
>>334514123
mei feels more real than any of them though. there's an attractiveness in that.
>>
File: 1458676580878.webm (1 MB, 773x606) Image search: [Google]
1458676580878.webm
1 MB, 773x606
>>334514123
>you posted worst overwatch girl by the way

All girls are best girls
>>
>>334507491
Man you shoulda seen the closed beta. Her silence was a fucking stun. Her plus the Miko player decided games.
>>
>>334506335
I hated it. It plays like shit.
>>
>>334514352
>Especially since you have to invest so much into unlocking the characters
Once through the story mode will unlock most characters
>leveling those characters untill you can access their good abilities
Its a moba...Thats how they work, if you mean the mutations then thats not really true either as not all the mutations are good
>The item system is really shitty because even though its a $60 game you have to pay (in-game) money for more inventory slots and loadouts
You are right about the inventory slots, but I'm level 35 now and have 6 loadout slots, which is more then enough, I have a loadout for my top 3 played people then the other 3 I use as sort of generalized slots that could fit multiple people, for example one of my main slots is for Mellka, but it also works for Caldarius and Shayne.
>And you can't see what the enemy's items do unless you memorize what each icon is and even then you have no idea what their secondary/tertiary stats are.
I'm not sure how that matters at all, gear bonuses are minimal and don't offer anything that would make you engage someone differently, you aren't gonna go "geez that guy has +8.75 attack damage, I'm staying away from him"
>There's only one map for each VS mode
Pretty sure its just the 1 map per mode for the beta.

I do agree $60 is to high though, I'd be fine if it was a 30-40 game though, if I can find it cheap at my local store for cheap I'll get it at launch, otherwise, will wait a little while.
>>
So when do you stop getting matched with level 1's? I mean, I'm only level 7 myself, but I'm already starting to get pissed off at mushrooms running headfirst into a team of enemies.
>>
>>334517259
You don't... you just get better at carrying the team, or you lose.
>>
>>334517459
But what if I'm playing someone who can't carry?
>>
>>334517510
Depends on how you define "carry"
>>
>>334517259
Higher levels are only slightly less retarded, like 10% less. You'll just get mushrooms who don't heal instead.
>>
File: 1460645018734.gif (873 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1460645018734.gif
873 KB, 409x409
Reminder that Benedick is still the best.
>>
File: 20160417032930_1.jpg (297 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160417032930_1.jpg
297 KB, 1920x1080
Benedict feels really underpowered.
Okay, I get it, BALANCE. But why does it take an entire clip of 5 rockets to the face to kill even minions?
Also Doomsday is absolutely useless in pvp. It's damage isn't really noticeable and standing motionless for a couple of seconds is disastrous.

Also why did I unlock rank 9 mutation at level 3?
>>
>>334514016
People already waifu reyna deande and phoebe. And some for even alani when she comes out. What are you talking about?
>>
>>334506604
>mentions lack of sexualization as if it were a selling point
>no mention of gameplay
>focuses on the visual "coolness" as a factor of fun and reason for purchase
SJW try to at least play the game first.
>>
>>334518814
This
Pheobe is made for sex.
>>
The more I play it, the less fun it becomes.

It's just an exercise in frustration, because you always get paired up with a shitty team because the matchmaking system is fucking awful.

Glad I'm not buying it.
>>
Bump for more beta discuision.
>>
i played this game in a server in a co-op splitscreen with my cousin
i had no idea it was a thing but he said COD WaW did it back in 2008

it alright. seems like dota mixed with like tf2 idk
>>
>>334518694
He isn't. Play the early game safely and don't engage unless there's a team fight or the guy is low and cornered with no buddies. Late game your rockets will hit like trains., and if you build Q-Q-Q-E-E-E-Q-E-F-Q then the only thing limiting yourself from going 20+ kills is yourself. Benedict takes mobility and aiming to get anything done so if you can't do either of those then you'll have plenty of trouble.
>>
How do you play Deande? Everything seems underwhelming
>>
>>334507491
So does the co-op/raid/story mode or whatever it's called stand up on its own? Or is it more like SW: Battlefront's "missions" which were there mainly so marketers could slap "single-player/co-op" on the back of the box?

I've never enjoyed Dota or similar style moba games. I had a lot of fun with TF2 in the early years. couldn't get back into it when I tried again a couple years ago, though. Not really interested in competitive shooters anymore, but I love co-op games. If Battleborn's co-op isn't an afterthought I'd be interested in trying it.
>>
>>334506335
SPIDERBABIES!!!
>>
Really boring. Hope OW is better than this. I played the beta before and I exclusively played Phoebe. I had a feeling the other characters were shit and I was right.

Nothing about the game feels good. Guns feel weak, attacks feel weak, people just fly around like empty plastic bags in the wind.
>>
>>334506335

Feels slow and clunky. Not really sure I like the games objectives, would just prefer some arena based FPS game to be honest.
>>
>>334522527
It stands up pretty well. There are actual mechanics to each boss instead of just stand here and shoot. The mechanics are simple but still pretty significant. Like you have to shoot the cannisters in this robot boss' legs so he will shut down and expose his core.
Then there is this giant floating shiva looking squid monster thing that summons minions that shield it and you have to kill them. After about 5 seconds while shielded it starts summoning this bubble of death that expands to cover nearly all the battlefield that damages everything inside it. It stops expanding after you kill all the shielding minions.
It feels fully fledged in its own right. However keep in mind that while the new characters are free they are releasing story mode packs as part of a dlc season pass and there are only 8 missions that take about 30-40 minutes(if the first two are an indication) in the base game. If you want it just for the story mode I would maybe wait until it goes down or maybe there is a bundle deal for the season pass or something.
>>
It's a fun game, but not really $60 fun.
>>
>>334522446
She's op.
Also get the helix that makes the last hit of her melee combo knock up enemys via character lvl.
>>
>>334523665
this

frankly it would be the first game i'd feel good about buying on launch in a long time if it was 40 or maybe even 50
>>
>>334523974
Well from what I know there is 14 made s total in the actual game. Hopefully more game modes too
>>
>>334524107
>made
I ment maps
>>
File: CgMKraUUYAAKGKv.jpg (61 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
CgMKraUUYAAKGKv.jpg
61 KB, 600x300
You faggots better keep grinding. I want those golden skins
>>
>>334524453
>1,000,000 competitive matches
kill me
>>
>>334522527
>>334523536
I really like the random dialogues in those missions. That's a breeze of fresh air to their grindy nature.

GTA IV did that a lot and sometimes I intentionally failed some missions to hear out all the dialogues.
>>
its decent but id rather play overwatch had i beta access
everyone is way too fucking hard to kill and if youre not long as fuck ranged you can give up any hope of chasing people
but even then fucking up people as ambra is fun cause people dont expect to get melted by her flamer
>>
>>334523536
Are there any variations in the layout or enemies in the 8 missions? Like, if I play a story mission once am I going to be able to memorize every enemy spawn position/behaviour after a couple of tries? I'm thinking about how the L4D games mix up the campaigns slightly with randomized enemy types/spawn locations and random swarms. I love that. It made each campaign fun to play over and over, as you couldn't rely on it playing out exactly the same way each time.
>>
>>334524453
I don't think we're getting those skins.
>>
>>334522596
MOM?! DAD?! YOU'RE HOME!
YOU'RE FINALLY HOME!
>>
>>334506335
I actually really like it, and it's 30 bucks on g2a, but I'm worried about the post launch community.

Will this game even have a community in a month's time?
>>
>>334512265
>implying the free period will ever end

Silly anon.
>>
File: dust.jpg (754 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
dust.jpg
754 KB, 1050x1050
Looks like this time shills couldnt even confine themselves to their respective threads, there is some reverse double shilling going on here.
>>
>>334525301
Maybe on console. I keep hearing PC players have long wait times.
>>
>>334526203
Huh?
>>
File: Battleborn_-_Benedict1.jpg (212 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Battleborn_-_Benedict1.jpg
212 KB, 800x450
>>334518593
Husbirdo. My favorite character.

smut when?
>>
>>334527851
After pheobe friend.
>>
The burches killed it
>>
>>334528718
He had no part in this game.
Overwatch on the other hand...
>>
>>334506335
I played it for 3 hours so far. I did the 2 story missions and a few hours of multiplayer. I have to say the game is pretty generic. It does nothing unique that tf2 or overwatch doesn't do, most characters are either gun person with buff and charge/ 2 buffs or melee character with 2 damaging attacks/damaging attack and stealth/buff

It feels shit hitting enemies, it's not satsifying at all and everyone in the game has a ridiculous amount of health, as the highest damage class it takes 10 seconds to kill the super squishy guys witth a 2 level advantage
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-16+at+06.39.59).jpg (35 KB, 420x266) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-16+at+06.39.59).jpg
35 KB, 420x266
>mfw a Miko tries healing near me
>>
>>334525045
I haven't seen much randomization in the beta besides lines of dialogue which are never the same between two playthroughs. There will be different challenges for some areas that reward extra experience and cash each time though so that adds a bit of variety. But as far as enemies go its pretty much the same each time
>>
>>334525053
Its already 75% complete and we have until monday
>>
>>334506659
>overwatch
>open beta
I went to my profile and it was stuck at preorder now. So Blizz can suck my fucking dick.
>>
>>334506335

Looks and plays autistic as fuck, no thanks. I am getting Overatch instead, a lot better.
>>
>>334506335
Shill, ya games shit
>>
File: artificialcockhitbydildo.gif (978 KB, 426x234) Image search: [Google]
artificialcockhitbydildo.gif
978 KB, 426x234
I unlocked Melka and she's a lot of fun but feels a bit weak.

Also Whiskey Foxtrot is a bit of a beast.

>Enemy Montana's face when you outgun him with your ult
>>
The game keeps closing itself after every damn match. Pisses me off.
>>
Beta was fun, just hope the pc community catches on cuz the console version looked and ran like ass
>>
>>334506815
How do I get good with Benedict? His rockets don't seem damaging enough for how frail he is.
>>
>>334531061
Grab some sort of damage upgrade gear, along with reload speed. Grab rocket speed upgrade instead of reload and boost his damage whenever the helix lets you.
>>
>>334529425
>3hours played
Not only do you not gave all the character but you claim that you know how each class work.
>2 attacks one buff for range characters
Thorn is all attacks a begining character.
>2attacks one stealth for melees
Rath another beginning character has no stealth. Same with pheobe and galilea.
You really have no clue what your talking about.
>>
>>334531061
see
>>334521646
>>
>>334531414
Jesus christ the shilling is obvious. Could you make this any more obvious? Fuck off Gearbox.

IGNORE SHILL THREAD >IGNORE SHILL THREAD IGNORE SHILL THREAD >IGNORE SHILL THREAD >IGNORE SHILL THREAD IGNORE SHILL THREAD >IGNORE SHILL THREAD IGNORE SHILL THREAD >IGNORE SHILL THREAD IGNORE SHILL THREAD >IGNORE SHILL THREAD IGNORE SHILL THREAD >IGNORE SHILL THREAD
>>
>>334530851
Its only 30 fps but other than that runs fine. Console will probably be the main player base.
>>
File: 1442627402622.jpg (21 KB, 323x327) Image search: [Google]
1442627402622.jpg
21 KB, 323x327
>>334531714
>makes a retarded and false statement
>gets called out on it
>"THOSE DAMN SHILLS ARE OUT TO GET ME!"
>>
>>334531714
>doesn't know how green text works
Neo /v/ is just so fucking terrible at everything.
>>
>>334531714
Don't act like you are not the one same fagging anti shilling blizzard. The number of poster never went up.
>>
>>334509010
>Battleborn
>GOTY

On what planet do you live on?
>>
looks fun, havent played though.
>>
>didn't get into this OW weekend
>get to enjoy the shit outta playing Battleborn
I wish this game had more advertising besides drones saying "oh lmao you mean not-overwatch?"
>>
>>334533020
Open beta, dude.
Try it out.
>>
Fun but Galilea and Ambra are ruining it for me. All the other characters seemed balanced except for those two. They just got nerfed and they STILL top the scoreboard without even trying. Both have insane survivability and damage. God help you if Miko is with them...
>>
>>334533109
I think the Boot Camp video is a Youtube ad so that's something, I guess.
>>
>>334533234
Ambra is ass to fight but galilea feels a whole lot better to fight in melee confrontation.
>>
>>334506335
pretty fun
favorite character is Oscar Mike
wouldn't pay 60$ for this game though
>>
>>334533736
>wouldn't pay 60$ for this game though
Seconding this thought. It's just another multiplayer shooter/fighter, like a PG rated Borderlands. I'll just play Borderlands Co-op instead and not worry if the servers are screwing up today.
>>
>>334532008
>>334531957
>>334531923

its so fucking obvious, every post is structured like "Man! I sure do golly love this game, friends!" or "man how do i play this character btw im really loving this game im definitely buying it at full price pre order"
>>
Playable Fiona and Rhys when? they got the ability to teleport at the end of TFTB after all
>>
>>334534176
Borderlands 3, maybe.
>>
File: Get your junk out of here.png (23 KB, 185x326) Image search: [Google]
Get your junk out of here.png
23 KB, 185x326
>>334534030
>>
Played about 40 hours of it on ps4, I did like it but i'm bored of it now.
>>
File: 1407572677724.png (210 KB, 376x451) Image search: [Google]
1407572677724.png
210 KB, 376x451
>>334534030
whatever you say fag
>>
File: 1442953901885.jpg (69 KB, 609x720) Image search: [Google]
1442953901885.jpg
69 KB, 609x720
>>334534030
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>334534030
>Rhys and WOLF will never bond in your lifetime
>>
>>334506659

At least queerbox let's everyone play will blizzard only invites shills and streamers to their betas
>>
Downloading the beta right now. I hope It's toaster friendly.
>>
File: oscarmike.jpg (152 KB, 632x490) Image search: [Google]
oscarmike.jpg
152 KB, 632x490
>get locked outta benedict by a dude who connects faster
>shit, better go OM
>10 minutes later, team sucks, i suck, rath is being a cunt, and benedict makes a fool of himself
>suddenly get the bright idea of solo'ing the enemy sentry
>do so, spend endless amounts of ammo to destroy the fucking thing. rath notices me and starts attacking me, and I just barely manage to kill the sentry before I taunt and die a second later
>do the same thing again with the last sentry, get it 5 points below ours
>we win
morale of the storale don't let oscar mike diddle your sentries
>>
How is it possible thta 90% of Rath players are fucking garbage? AND EVERYONE INSTAPICKS HIM?

Ps: Make the penalties for abandoning actually matter. Happens way to fucking much.
>>
>>334534953
It's not.
I had to put it in the lowest resolution in windowed mode and the framerate is still janked.
It's playable but not the best it could be.
>>
>>334534957
Cheesing the first sentry as Marquis or the clones is way too easy. They need to make the wall on the lane balcony completely solid.
>>
>>334534953
>>334535182
https://www.reddit.com/r/Battleborn/comments/4esj1m/guide_how_to_change_your_inis_to_get_more_fps

this guide helped me squeeze some more FPS outta the game
inb4 >reddit
>>
>>334535402
I'm on PS4 and framerate seems pretty stable. Dips when shit hits the fan but not too bad.
>>
>>334535486
consoles are locked to 30
I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
>>334535583
I already knew...
>>
>>334534953

Don't bother. Won't even run 60 fps on med-high spec pc.
>>
its funner than I expected, but there are still way too many moments where I just dont know what the fuck is going on and I have to just let something happen for ten seconds, art style is still really bad, the loot system is kinda fucked, and it requires way too much grinding

it feels like a f2p game
>>
>>334536448
Artstyle is fine I think its some of the hero designs that are lacking.
>>
I'm enjoying it, but it takes me for fucking ever to load.

Any ideas what's up with that? My rig is in no means awful or anything.
>>
what the fuck is the effective range of this skill?
it looks like a beam but doesn't damage like one
>>
>>334506659
>it had the huge misfortune of going into open beta the same week as overwatch
They did that on purpose, you know.
It's a good marketing strategy.
>>
>>334538293
Close range.
>>
File: 1459698519265.jpg (83 KB, 447x489) Image search: [Google]
1459698519265.jpg
83 KB, 447x489
>shieldless characters can use Battery gear to gain a shield
Woah.
>>
Rolling. Odds I play Ghalt. Evens I play Caldarius
>>
File: 1394680590975.jpg (292 KB, 641x699) Image search: [Google]
1394680590975.jpg
292 KB, 641x699
>>334506335
>2k games
>gearbox

no thanks. enjoy that meme shit dlc garbo
>>
>>334539509
thanks for the witty post anon
>tfw you finally catch the robots bumping fists
FUCK all those thrall assholes
>>
>>334539734
I never even noticed those arms until Ghalt pointed them out.
>>
>>334506335
won't play it even if it's for free, the beta was enough
>>
File: 14970b_lg.jpg (193 KB, 1000x811) Image search: [Google]
14970b_lg.jpg
193 KB, 1000x811
>>334539509
>>
File: 1388466244358.jpg (17 KB, 193x245) Image search: [Google]
1388466244358.jpg
17 KB, 193x245
>mfw banter between ISIC and Phoebe in The Algorithm
>>
It's probably the most unbalanced moba i've ever played.
>>
File: destroy.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
destroy.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>334541102
>mfw banter between Ambra and Rendain
>>
>>334538293

How do you suck with the best character in the game
>>
>watch brote's stream
>lol so zany characters and their quirky one-liners they WILL NOT STOP SAYING
>omg so random funny writing that boss is a spider and that robot villain so whacky
>doesn't look fun at all, enemies are hp sponges and there's nothing going on with the gameplay
Is there some kind of meme I am missing
>>
>>334541862
>watchign streamers
>watching people play FREE BETAS
>not playing them yourself
retard alert
>>
They should make a character that is a shota on a hoverboard.
>>
>>334542067
>I-it's just a beeetaaaa
Nah m8 I've seen enough. I don't think the shit-tier writing is something they can patch out. Even watching chronic shitposters play this is enough to get an impression, and everything I've seen was awful memery.
>>
>>334542627
He's saying you should play it and form your own opinion rather than watch someone else do your work for you.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (16 KB, 256x287) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
16 KB, 256x287
>>334542627
>trying to spin opinions on video games when you don't even play video games
what are you doing on this board amigo?
>>
>>334506335
get off /v/ quinn
>>
>>334542627
So, uh, turn off the character chatter?
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.