[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ancient Dragon 2.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 2vYOXJv.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2vYOXJv.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>most attacks one shot you unless you've been dumping points into vigor
>have to beat first boss again if you die on the second one
>fucking broken dogshit cameras
>DS2 tier hitboxes
>can only do any significant damage to its head and it's a pain in the ass to hit unless you're using a broken op great sword or using magic like a fucking casual

Bravo Hackazaki. To think I actually use to defend the difficulty in this shit series before.

>inb4 fromdrones and their git gud memes
>>
souls games are not difficult
>>
>>334497948

I would agree with you before this boss. This isn't difficult anyway, it's artificial difficulty at its best.
>>
I forgot that /v/ is too casual to beat bosses without coop. Oh well, dead thread.
>>
>>334497262
Beat him solo with estus to spare
>>
>>334498462
>can't figure out simple attack patterns and enemy weaknesses
>a-a-artificial difficulty
>it's not really difficult
>BELIEB MEE
>>
>>334500158

Sure you did bro, sure you did. Either post a video of you doing this or go meme somewhere else. This is easily the hardest (cheapest) boss in the souls series, even harder than all the chalice dungeon shit in Bloodborne.
>>
>>334500515
Learn to dodge

Wasn't even embared and used a slow lightning weapon to boot
>>
>>334500515

>s-sure you did s-sure
>if i suck at it you m...

>>334502043

>y-you m-must... ss-suck...

KEK.
>>
>>334497262

Ancient dragon was easy though. If you really need ranged damage just use a crossbow, or get a weapon with longer reach. How unheard of that you might actually have to change your equipment or strategy for a boss fight.
>>
>>334502447
Shhhhhh. That kind of talk is forbidden here...
>>
>>334497262
1. Stop trying to get under the dragon you homo. It causes the camera to spaz out and he spikes fire down on you.

2. Stay in front of him, a bit away. Dodge his super obvious attacks and then smack the dragon in the face.

3. When he's fighting you without his birdy, just get a good lightning defense shield.

I beat him with an estoc. Hitting the head is only a problem if you stay under him.
>>
File: drone has arrived.jpg (1 MB, 1494x831) Image search: [Google]
drone has arrived.jpg
1 MB, 1494x831
>>334497262
>>
>>334502447
>How unheard of that you might actually have to change your equipment or strategy for a boss fight.

There you have it. From are too incompetent to make a game that is balanced for all builds. If you aren't a greatsword or ranged using faggot, you will not win this fight solo.

To think I actually use to respect those hacks. Oh well, fuck it looks like I have to respec.
>>
>>334503432
I beat it with an estoc.

Have you tried not being shit?
>>
File: SHOW SOME SPIRIT.png (134 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
SHOW SOME SPIRIT.png
134 KB, 480x280
>>334497262
beat him with a great hammer on my 5th try

SHOW SOME SPIRIT OP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.