[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best written game of 2015?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (33 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33 KB, 460x215
Best written game of 2015?
>>
if simon had to get a new sealed body so the pressure in the abyss wouldn't crush him how come he was ok when his arm was cut off
>>
best written in what fucking way? the dialogue was awful. the story and premise were cool but the weakest part of both of those was the writing.

help me see what you see
>>
Simon being a dense idiot completely took me out of it.
>>
>>334498505
why is this happening
>she explains it
but why is this happening
>she explains it again
but how come that happened?
>i fucking already told you simon.
well i'm paraphrasing but ya know.
>>
I don't know about best written, but it was probably the coolest atmosphere of 2015.
It looked sweet as fuck.
>>
The Talos Principle did literally everything better.
>>
>>334498689

Not really. That's kind of how it worked. The girl explained to him at least three times that transfers are impossible and they're only copies, but Simon just refuses to listen and loses his only companion because she got fed up with how dumb he was.
>>
>>334499412
and like i get it, it's a hard pill to swallow in such a quick time frame but even in the end of the fucking game he was still confused about what was going on.
>>
>>334499412
he was not dumb, his brain scan was just not as deep, so his simulated consciousness was just a really flat imitation of a human being. she mentioned that he was scanned when the technology was in its infancy , and the results were not as complex as the stuff they did in her future
>>
File: 1309514317540.jpg (67 KB, 472x563) Image search: [Google]
1309514317540.jpg
67 KB, 472x563
>think the goal is a red herring and they'll actually make a difference
>nope, enjoy your satellite
>>
File: funny-monkey-peeing-in-mouth.jpg (21 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
funny-monkey-peeing-in-mouth.jpg
21 KB, 500x445
>>334499906
i am amazed that they could make him work. you would think someone with brain damage at the time of his scan, and the fact that he isnt really a rational being to begin with because his brain image was just like a surface scan, that he would wake up from that and instantly attempt to drink his own piss
>>
Soma's great if you only play until you meet whatsherface.
>>
>Let's make our protagonist very stupid and whiny.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.