[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /v/ play Nobunaga's Ambition?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Does /v/ play Nobunaga's Ambition?
>>
It's pretty good. I hate the pricing in it's DLC scenarios though.
>>
File: 20160103-gondola02.jpg (496 KB, 900x719) Image search: [Google]
20160103-gondola02.jpg
496 KB, 900x719
>>334492870
I wanted to make my own Clan and conquer Japan, but I don't know what is the minimum required for that. I thought I could start all alone and recruit more people but there are 0 ronins/sengoku neets around no matter where I build my castle.
>>
>>334493321
Call me a casual but the game is so beefy that I'm struggling to chew through the vanilla scenarios. Does the DLC offer much?
>>334493664
Apparently if you create young retainers, they will join your clan when they come of age. You can also acquire retainers by capturing them in battle or coercing them away from their clans through diplomacy.
>>
>>334493836
Oh, I grabbed some of those premade custom characters and added them to my starting Clan, now I have Yasouke the literally black Samurai. Neat.
>>
>>334492870
Looks interesting, is it on Steam?
>>
>>334495568
Doesn't he also appear in the historical roster? Does anybody know if he has a story dialogue? He's quite a fascinating character.
>>
>>334495841
Yeah
>>
>>334496087
Hmm it looks like fun, might get it if it ever goes on sale as it is quite pricey
>>
>>334492870
Is that a Female Daimyo?
>>
>>334493836
>Does the DLC offer much?
I'll agree that the base game is so big that you don't need scenarios, but I like how specific they are. DLC scenarios mostly focus your view on one particular daimyo, but it works well. Like recreating Uesugi Kenshin's rise to power, or conquering the east as Masamune Date.
>>
>>334496371
Don't believe you can have female daimyos, I might be wrong. She's probably a historical lady.
>>
>>334496371
I'm bretty sure it's a maiden, the one who marries Toshiie Maeda, her cousin.
>>334496223
It generally seems to be overpriced at around $50, definitely one to catch in the sales.
>>
>>334496681
its €60 in my country, will defenitly wait for a sale
>>
>>334496579
You can have female daimyos. Historically there were several female retainers whom can be promoted to daimyo in game. During my first scenario I acquired two female retainers. You can also create custom female daimyos and enable a setting that allows maidens to appear as retainers/daimyos.
>>
>>334496579
Could it be Oichi, the sister of Nobunaga?
>>
>>334496371
>>334496930
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C5%8Dhime
>>
>>334492870
I haven't, but I'm desperatly trying to run TW Shogun 2 and it crashes at lunch. Does someone know how I can fix it? On /vg/ an anon said that it happens because of already installed mods, but it's actually my very first TW game.

>>334496371
Maybe it's Yodogimi/Chacha, Nobunaga's niece and Hideyoshi's wife.
>>
>>334497243
Hmm No was my second guess
>>
>>334497283
do you have literally no mods installed?

verify file integrity, if that doesn't work, consider reinstalling
>>
>>334492870
Is Yasuke on the game?
>>
>>334492870

Played it, mediocre as fuck. It's more about people management than it is about managing your realm. There are definitely some good concepts but Koei missed the boat on this one. Get it on sale or pirate, definitely not worth the price.
>>
>>334497410
Nope, I haven't played a TW game so far.
>>
>>334492870
Loved Iron Triangle. Sphere of Influence is on my backlog -- Although I purchased it in advance to show some support for the series.

I also appreciate that sword units were equivalent to unequipped units. As it should be.
>>
>>334497529
Yes
>>334497627
You manage your realm by delegating to people, which is how any nation is run.
>>
>>334497925

>You manage your realm by delegating to people, which is how any nation is run.

Well of course but the entire focus of the game was completely around that; I was expecting CK2 with lots of backstabbing and intrigue but instead I got a barbie house simulator.
>>
>>334498501
Turn the difficulty level up. Nobody really betrays anybody on the lower settings and the other clans are very conservative in their aggression against the player.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.